BY TOO FACED #62 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth C.
Spring Arbor, MI
I LOVE this palette! It's super adorable packaging smells amazing and all around quality shadows. Very blendable everyday looks. One of my favorites palettes. I would definitely recommend.
Minako G.
humble, TX
Very pigmented and beautiful colors! The packaging is very adorable, and think its really cute that it also smells like chocolate. I love that the brand really goes out of its way to package their products adorably! Using too faced products really adds fun to your daily routine!
Summer P.
This is probably one of my favorite palettes that I have ever owned. The pigmentation is beautiful and the chocolate smell is amazing! You can smell it periodically through out the day too! This palette is wonderful
Tia J.
Charleston, WV
This is my favorite palette I own for sure! I use it at least every other time I wear makeup because it's so long lasting! Application is perfect, much pigment and beautiful colors. I recommend this palette to my friends constantly!
Dee S.
Youngstown, OH
I love too faced that goes without saying I fan girl for this brand. The pigmentation is decent on this palette but some of the pigments are a little chalky, that said I still use it regularly and it smells heavenly.
Christina D.
Cleveland, OH
This pallet is perfect for everyday use. The formula is so soft and pigmented with minimal fallout. I also noticed that this pallet and brand in general blends very well compared to a lot of other brands. Also the packaging it comes in is so cute, it has a nice mirror as well. It was a great purchase!!
Hannah B.
Needville, TX
I am a huge Too Faced fan, but honestly what is better and an eyeshadow palette that smells like chocolate?! I have used this palette everyday since I've bought it! The colors are very pigmented and blend very well!
Arielle G.
Elmont, NY
I love this eye palette. It is my favorite out of my whole collection, I use it everyday. It lasts throughout the day making my look flawless. You can use it for natural AND dramatic eye looks. It's a must have and it smells absolutely delicious. BUY IT!!
Chevelle G.
Kenilworth , NJ
This was the first highend palette that I ever had. It smells amazing, the shadows are so creamy, long lasting, and blend so nicely. The package is absolutely adorable. There is a nice arrangement of colors and I couldn't have asked for a better palette to be my first.
Joshebet L.
Es hermosa, lamentablemente no la he podido adquirir, pero he visto maquillajes en los que han utilizado esta paleta de sombras y deja un acabado hermoso... Ojalá algún día pueda comprarla... Pero la recomiendo mil.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?