BY TOO FACED #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Holley H.
Ringgold, GA
This was my first pallet Ever. I love it. First off, how cute is the packaging?! And the pans are these cute heart shaped ones. Also the Smell, woah this smells just like chocolate and I didn’t believed anyone when they said these pallets did. But the colors are so easy to use and blend together
Katie H.
Pueblo, CO
I love this palette. Not only does it smell (and taste) sweet but the colors they include are different than what I've owned before. "Totally fetch" and "cotton candy" are my two fave colors. You may need to layer these colors because they are the least pigmented and creamy of the palette in my opinion.
Rambo M.
San Jose , CA
My husband gifted me this and it has been my go to for almost every look. These shadows are blendable and pigmented. Can do many looks using just one palette. Oh and by the way they smell great! I’ve hit pan on a few colors. Would highly recommend for olive skin tone ladies!
Juanita W.
Murphysboro, IL
This is one of several palettes I bought from Too Faced last year. I thought the heart shaped pans were so cute and the color range was right up my alley. When I received it I was excited to try it out. It really smells like chocolate which is an added benefit and fun too.
Daylene R.
Riverside, CA
This pallet is AMAZING!! The pigment is great and has a good scent to it. It doesn’t have any fallout! It’s well worth the price! These pallets are worth every penny you spend!
Valeria W.
Killeen, TX
I love the pinks in here. It’s good and I love the quality. It is long lasting, I just don’t go it anymore. I bought it on Sephora on line last year. The packaging is the cutest.
Samantha W.
First, this palette smells so good. The colors are beautiful, but there is quite a bit of kickback in the pan even when using the smallest amount. The lattes are matte and the shimmers shine. I just hit pan on a few colors and am looking to buy another too faced palette!
Melisa D.
I don’t have that many eyeshadow palettes but this is one of my favorites it has really nice colors they are pigmented and also if you want it more pigmented just spray your brush with setting spray. Also the highlight color is so pretty its my favorite from the palette
Heather J.
Allison Park, PA
I love this pallet, I'm not sure where to start! I guess I'll start with the pallet itself, I love the Colors they are so easy to make different looks with and they stay on all day!! The scent,oh my does it smell so good. What can I say I love this pallet!!! Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Kirsten B.
I love this palette. The trend seems to be warmer tones these days but sometimes you just need some slightly cooler tones and these are the best! The smell is amazing and I appreciate the larger pans of base colors that Too Faced includes in their chocolate palettes.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?