BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Aileen T.
Clearwater, FL
I really loved this chocolate bonbon eyeshadow palette and I would've loved to of gotten the two faced chocolate bar palette but it was out of stock at my store on my eyecolor is Hazel and it matched really lovely with the different tones I would definitely buy this again and if anything I would buy The two faced chocolate bar palette
Salmah E.
Saint Paul, MN
FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD. The colors of this happen to be my favorite thing out of all of the too faced chocolate bar palettes. The colors are long lasting, easy to blend and super smooth and extremely pigmented. If I could have only one eyeshadow palette, it would be this one. Great range of neutral, colorful, warm and cool shades.
Stephanie M.
I love this product. It is so pigmented I love how it just stays on all day. The first time I used it was incredible and I still continue to buy. I bought mine at Sephora I would definitely keep buying a little pricey but so worth your money.
Alexandra F.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my first "chocolate" palette from too faced and I'm glad I purchased this one first. It has a bunch of amazing neutral shades as well as a beautiful pink and purple. All colors go well together and it smells like cocoa powder! Can't wait to buy the other chocolate palettes!
Cassandra S.
This is my favorite cool toned eyeshadow palette from Too Faced. I kinda want to get a backup up but that's a little excessive. The shadows are pigmented and blendable. I love the color selection as well!
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
I love this palette for everyday looks, very wearable & so pretty! I also use it on clients, it works well with all skin tones. Very blendable & pigmented, but not overly pigmented that it makes them hard to work with. Very simple, perfect
Jessica H.
Cape Coral, FL
I've had this palette for a while now. I'm a little disappointed in it. Mostly because I think it was overhyped. The colors are nice. There are some really nice shimmer shades. The smell is nice but over time I think the smell disappeared.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
YASSS! Queens, if you want an amazing palette that is flattering on any skin tone, BUY THIS! I can't say enough. The packaging is great, the colors are super true payoff, and they blend EFFORTLESSLY! I highly recommend to all experts and beginners. This is probably my favorite palette.
Ashley H.
This is one of my favorite palettes since I received it. It has lots of different colors so that I can create a lot of different looks. I am very pleased with the quality and blendability of the shadows.
Valerie G.
I love playing with this palette. Colors are pigmented and easy to blend and of course it smells amazing. My fav color is earl grey. I like the packaging, except for the big heart in the front on the bottom corner. I ain't a fan of that. I feel they could of have done a better design, but that's just me. Everything else I love.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?