BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Royce B.
Montecito, CA
This is my absolute favorite palette!! The colors are amazing and the pigmentation is great! I have hazel eyes so I tend to go for the more nude colors in this because they go better with my eyes! The smell is so good it literally smells just like chocolate!!
Yesenia O.
If you don't own this palette run out and get it the colors are magical they have the perfect range of color so buttery and creamy and they smell so good and they even taste good I mean don't eat it but yeah try it lol
Erica S.
I love to face they have the best products and their eyeshadows are so good in the colors are so amazing the pallets are very good and pricing because you get a lot of colors and I would recommend to buy this pallet and any of the other ones that they have
Joy K.
This palette is AMAZING for people with fair skin and neutral to cool undertones! The shadows are very pigmented and smooth, great for beginners! You can create very natural everyday looks along with a few pops of color as well! Definitely recommend :)
Ashley H.
This is one of my all time favorite palettes. Of course it smells amazing but the colors I love even more. They are mainly shimmer which is my favorite. I would recommend this to anyone who looks the soft looks. It is worth the price
jean s.
Too Faced is hands down has the cutest packaging in the market! Also one of the best ones for the pigmentation and how well the products are especially the eyeshadows/palette! Love this and the other chocolate bars!
Libby M.
Acworth, GA
As much as I love the packaging for this palette I don't know why I got it :(! Some of the shades are very beautiful but it's not a palette I will constantly pick up to use. I've had this palette about a year now and I have only used it maybe one time. The colors are very pretty but it's hard for me to use only this palette for a look!
Cassandra Z.
This is the first eyeshadow palette I bought from Too Faced and it’s quickly becoming one of my favorites. The colors are nicely pigmented and super smooth when applying and blending. And I’m sure I don’t have to mention the awesome chocolate smell. I definitely plan on getting their other palettes in the near future.
Leslie G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love all the Too Faced Chocolate Pallets. They are very versatile, with a great mix of colors and textures. You can do many looks with just this one pallet. And the chocolate scent is amazing. You just can't go wrong.
Mariah S.
Santa Fe, NM
Love it love it love it!!! Blends beautifuly! All the colors go together so well!! I love the smell! And is amazing with anything! Very effective! Amazing price for what you get lasted all day!! Its expensive but with it! I would recommend it to anyone!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora