BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Royce B.
Montecito, CA
This is my absolute favorite palette!! The colors are amazing and the pigmentation is great! I have hazel eyes so I tend to go for the more nude colors in this because they go better with my eyes! The smell is so good it literally smells just like chocolate!!
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
I love this palette, definitely one of my favorites! The colors are all so pigmented and there is little to no fall-out. The Molasses Chip I use almost everyday. The packaging is super cute and product even smells sweet! I love everything about this palette.
Alexandria D.
Murrieta, CA
One of my favorite palettes. The color selection is great. You have some cool colors, some deep tones, some warmer shades, as well as some fun shades as well. They blend beautifully, the colors are vibrant, and it smells like chocolate.
Joanne B.
This is my favorite palette atm. The pigmentation is amazing and the shadows blend perfectly!! You can create so many different looks both for everyday looks to glam smokey eye looks. You won't regret it!
Daisy C.
Philadelphia, PA
Too Faced makes one of the creamiest and pigmented shadows out there. With this palette, you get a great selection of their shadows from warm to cool neutrals and bold and colorful shades as well. And, they smell like chocolate so that never hurts to try it!
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
This has been my go to holiday palette!! The shadows are so blendable! The colors and pigments are great. The colors are perfect for my pale skin and brown eyes. Love this palette! I am definitely repurchasing and highly recommend.
Alexandra L.
Love my Bon Bon palette!! I wasn't sure what to expect since the hearts seem a little childish and it was my first too faced palette! It's mg favorite now! The colors are amazing and the pigmentation is amazing. It's the great quality you expect from Too faced!
monique z.
FRENCH CAMP, CA
Since i bought this palette, i dont use any other.. The tones are so well pigmented, the awesome part is that it already contains, matte, glitter and illuminating shadows... I reccomend this palette 200%😍
Maria C.
Bend, OR
So many pretty colors and I love love love the smell!!! My hubby bought this for me at sephora and I use it all the time it's one of my go to pallets. I love how t has good neutral colors and pops of colors. It's great!
Shelby M.
Charlotte, NC
This is my absolute favorite eye shadow palette. It smells amazing and the colors are super pretty and are so easy to use. I have had this palette a year now and it is still beautiful. I would highly recommend this palette.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?