BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
YASSS! Queens, if you want an amazing palette that is flattering on any skin tone, BUY THIS! I can't say enough. The packaging is great, the colors are super true payoff, and they blend EFFORTLESSLY! I highly recommend to all experts and beginners. This is probably my favorite palette.
Emily R.
Buckeye, AZ
Too Faced's Chocolate Bon Bons eyeshadow palette is one of my favorite palettes of all time. The nice range of cool and warms tones really suit my blue eyes. The packaging is sturdy and cute; I love the little heart pans. Overall, I think this palette is absolutely amazing for any eye or skin color. Plus, it smells delicious!
Cami C.
Indianapolis, IN
I received this palette for my birthday and I really like it. It has the cutest packaging and I think it's really cool how the eye shadows smell like chocolate. The colors are beautiful and the names are really cool too. I also like how you can make everyday looks and also more fun looks out of the palette.
Becky P.
Schaumburg, IL
One of the best eyeshadow palettes! one the packaging is cute and it smells like chocolate! Pigmentation and wear time are good. I love the color selection. I would recommend this palette to a friend.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
Once again, Too Faced hits it out the park with this palette. The color selection is wonderful, and the pigmented formula blends perfectly. It smells like real chocolate, and the packing is adorable.
Laken G.
Rainier, OR
The quality of this eyeshadow is amazing!! Definitely worth the price. The colors are gorgeous and amazingly pigmented. The packaging is also adorable and the eye shadow pans are heart shaped. Would definitely recommend.
Leila G.
I absolutely love this product ! The shadows are amazing and they have an amazing smell. This one compared to the other pallets is probably my favorite. The packaging is adorable. Buying it off their site I got a discount but I would definitely buy it again discount or not.
Hailey A.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this palette not only does it have beautiful, pigmented colors but smells like chocolate. Very easy to apply and lasts all day. I have brown eyes and all the colors complete them. For the price of the palette it is well worth it.
Alexandria L.
Phoenix, AZ
I bought this on a whim and thought the packaging was adorable. The eyeshadows are highly pigmented but some do have fall out which is a bummer. I don't use this palette all the time but when I'm wanting to feel girly it's my go to .
Alex F.
Bronx, NY
This is a long lovely palette but I don't find myself reaching for it as often as I'd like. The shadows are smooth and pigmented, as I've come to expect from Too Faced, and it smells amazing but the colors are too...pastel I think.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?