BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Aileen T.
Clearwater, FL
I really loved this chocolate bonbon eyeshadow palette and I would've loved to of gotten the two faced chocolate bar palette but it was out of stock at my store on my eyecolor is Hazel and it matched really lovely with the different tones I would definitely buy this again and if anything I would buy The two faced chocolate bar palette
Crystal N.
Mountain Home, ID
I am an absolute too faced lover. I have 4 eyeshadow palettes and this is by far my most reached for. I love the cool and warm tones. I love that it has some cranberry shades and it smells like chocolate. Super pigmented and blend out amazing
Rocio V.
Smells like chocolate 😍😍 I really love this palette! The colors are everything. There's a lot of neutral colors but there's also some blues and purples but they're very subtle, not too crazy bright. I also love the packaging. Covered with ❤️'s
Fran M.
Bronx, Ny
This is beautiful palette inside and out it smells amazing the color pigments are great and you can use it day and night depending on the look your going for too faced has some of the best eyeshadow around .
Ashley c.
My favorite of the chocolate bar pallets. It has a great variety of colors for any look your going for. The colors all have great pigment and go on nicely. Super blendable and it smells good enough to eat.
Tina R.
Wausau, WI
I love this eyeshadow palette. It has beautiful colors and is perfect the way it is. I use this palette very often, probably more than any of my palettes. The packaging is adorable and smells great. I would recommend this palette to everyone.
Salmah E.
Saint Paul, MN
FAVORITE THING IN THE WORLD. The colors of this happen to be my favorite thing out of all of the too faced chocolate bar palettes. The colors are long lasting, easy to blend and super smooth and extremely pigmented. If I could have only one eyeshadow palette, it would be this one. Great range of neutral, colorful, warm and cool shades.
Kya L.
Hanover, PA
I love this palette it has the perfect amount of matte and shimmer shades. The colors are pigmented and blend beautifully together. It's a neutral girls dream, there are plenty of neutral colors to get nice eye looks. The color stays all day and the best part is the amazing chocolate smell that greats you every time you open the palette
Sarah H.
Tamaqua, PA
My favorite palette in my collection! The colors are very pigmented and work very nice on my light colored skin. I recently bought off of HSN with a $20 off coupon making it only $30! The palette's eye shadows are infused with cocoa powder and smell amazing! I highly recommend this palette for any Too Faced or makeup lovers in general!
Naki R.
Ventnor City, NJ
I heard this was a very good palette! My cousin got it and she said the colors were amazing and everything was amazing ! The packaging is very good no trouble it's a very good item but it is a little expensive & yes I do recommend this palette
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?