BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
christine a.
Rego Park, NY
it literally smells and tastes like chocolate, not that im saying to eat the shadows.. but when the powder kicks up.. u may accidentally taste it. it has such pretty colors and is so pigmented and smooth.. beware some fall out, though.
Grace W.
This is absolutely my favorite beauty product I own. It's very high quality and very versatile! I can create varied looks from natural to wild and I adore the scent. My shadows did fall out of the casing (losing them a star since I lost some shadow when they one by one fell out) but I was able to easily adhere them where they belong with a bit of nail polish. Great product overall.
Cassandra H.
Belleville, IL
Love this palette. Gorgeous colors and very pigmented. You can create simple every day looks and over the top smoky eye looks all from this one palette. Very versatile. I have brown eyes and the shades are perfect. I would definitely buy again. I'm sure if will expire before I use it all due to the richness of the colors. A little goes a long way. Easy too blend with little fall out.
Dominique N.
This was my very first Palette and I would choose this over a lot of other ones. I use it very often. The packaging is adorable and fun! It's easy to use. The colours are super pigmented! Long lasting! I would repurchase all the time and definitely recommend!!
Laura G.
I love this palette so so much! The pigmentation is amazing and it blends like a dream. The variety of colors makes it easy to create so many different looks and the best part is that it smells SOOO good! The packaging is cute and I think it is definitely worth the money!
Stephanie H.
Long Beach, CA
This is a go to palette that has a great variety of everyday wearable shades. Smells like chocolate and makes me happy happy. My only complaint is the shimmery pink shade is a little chunky and causes some fallout. Everything else is super, and I still use the pink a lot!
Emily K.
Keyser , WV
I absolutely LOVE this palette. At first when I got it I figured I wouldn't use all the colors because there are some bright ones but they actually look really pretty especially when blended. Sprinkles is my favorite shade. this palette is so pigmented and stays all day.
Kim B.
I received this product on Valentines day and I absolutely loved it. The color assortment is great, and the eye shadows themselves are stunning. I love the pigmentation and how long they last. This palette is really worth the price and one of my favorites from too faced.
Gi B.
Very blendable eye shadows! Many looks can be made with the variety of colors! Could be a bit more pigmented and creamy but totally a fav palette of mine! Cutest packaging in the world! Too faced is my favorite brand!Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Destiny W.
The colors in this palette are absolutely beautiful. The colors blend out so easily and look beautiful on any Skin tone. The shadows themselves have a wonderful smell. You can easily create a stunning look with this palette. The palette is pricey but I highly recommend it!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?