BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Cassandra H.
Belleville, IL
Love this palette. Gorgeous colors and very pigmented. You can create simple every day looks and over the top smoky eye looks all from this one palette. Very versatile. I have brown eyes and the shades are perfect. I would definitely buy again. I'm sure if will expire before I use it all due to the richness of the colors. A little goes a long way. Easy too blend with little fall out.
Jennica S.
3342 S. 28th ST. Unit 303, Alexandria, VA
I super love this eyeshadow palette! The texture is creamy and easy to apply. When I got this palette, I even don't want to use it because it's really beautiful and the smell is so amazing, its like I want to eat those eyeshadows. The pigment is really great!
Cinthya H.
Love this palette. Smells amazing, the package is super cute. Pigmentation is good. Not fall out, lasts long, you can create natural and day to night looks. I love it! Would definitely buy it again! One of the looks
Grace W.
This is absolutely my favorite beauty product I own. It's very high quality and very versatile! I can create varied looks from natural to wild and I adore the scent. My shadows did fall out of the casing (losing them a star since I lost some shadow when they one by one fell out) but I was able to easily adhere them where they belong with a bit of nail polish. Great product overall.
Jacqueline M.
Philadelphia, PA
I absolutely adore this palette! It is so great for everyday neutrals but there are a few pops of color that make it a very versatile and fun palette! The too faced chocolate bar palettes just smell amazing...you won't be disappointed!
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
Absolutely amazing palette!! I love love love the colors and the smell is to die for. I have almost no fallout when applying the makeup, and the colors stay throughout the day. Plus, again I must say, the palette itself smells like chocolate!!!!!
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
This is such a super cute palette for anyone. It has a great range of shades and the formulation is very high quality. It has all shades needed to create any look from natural to bold and glamorous. These shadows are so soft and smooth, they go on so well and blend out like a dream. Definitely a must have palette. Highly recommended
Savvy D.
A great palette that offers a nice mix of neutrals, darks, and pops of color. Shadows apply smoothly and are buildable. With a good primer I've seen no creasing after several hours of wear. Some people rave about the chocolate scent, but I find it very subtle and unobtrusive. Overall, a fun palette that's enjoyable to use.
Hanlin M.
Palatine, IL
One of my HG palettes. Bought it at Sephora when it was released. I was reeled in by the packaging, but realized it's a great neutrals palette for brown eyes. I have never had a problem with fading, and will repurchase when I run out.
Amparo C.
Burke, VA
I love this eyeshadow palette it's a really pigmented one with a nice scent as you may already know because too faced products tend to have a lot of those. Also a tip
Is if you don't have a highlighter to could use satin sheets is one.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora