BY TOO FACED #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Stephanie H.
Long Beach, CA
This is a go to palette that has a great variety of everyday wearable shades. Smells like chocolate and makes me happy happy. My only complaint is the shimmery pink shade is a little chunky and causes some fallout. Everything else is super, and I still use the pink a lot!
Emily K.
Keyser , WV
I absolutely LOVE this palette. At first when I got it I figured I wouldn't use all the colors because there are some bright ones but they actually look really pretty especially when blended. Sprinkles is my favorite shade. this palette is so pigmented and stays all day.
Laura G.
I love this palette so so much! The pigmentation is amazing and it blends like a dream. The variety of colors makes it easy to create so many different looks and the best part is that it smells SOOO good! The packaging is cute and I think it is definitely worth the money!
Victoria H.
This palette is definitely cute & smells great! Which is tge main reason I bought it, but I wasn't too excited about the shadows. I love too faced & their palettes usually have great pigmentation but this palette was a let down.
Theresa D.
Bloomfield, NM
I love this pallete so much because of the very pigmented colors and of course its the brand 2 Faced! I can create many differen't looks with this palette and I love that there isn't much fall out at all if any! I would reccomend this palette to anyone wanting a palette that they can do a lot of looks with. And you pay for great quality so the price is really worth it.
Becca P.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Smells EXCELLENT!! First second you open the pallet cocoa floods the room. Most shades are amazing, super pigmented. My favorite being "satin sheets." Although, about three shades aren't very full coverage, sort of build able. Not a bad pallet, not the best pallet.
Hana B.
Alameda, CA
Love this palette! It has a great color selection to choose from. You can create so many looks with this palette. The eye shadows are very pigmented and does not have any fallout. This palette is so easy to use! I highly recommend it to anyone!
Charisma R.
One of my most favorite eye palettes! All the shades are VERY well pigmented and they all smell amazing. I purchased mine at Sephora for $49, so it is a little on the pricey side. However it'll last you a long time and the quality is most definitely worth the price.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
This is a decent palette, and like all TF, it smells so good. I had to taste it...it totally tastes like candy. I don't love the pigment as I was hoping to make that pink pop on my outer corners, but even with a wet brush, it didn't give me the pigment payoff I was hoping for. I use the Divinity as all all over base daily as it's the same colour I am (AKA: pasty) For neutrals, I'd recommend, but if you're going for some dramatic colour, I'd hit up Anastasia's Mod Ren.
Melissa B.
Fairfield, ME
The formulation of these shadows is SO good. They are smooth, buttery, and blend like a dream! This palette is especially nice because the shades are so beautiful and all work well with each other. The packaging is also super cute.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?