BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Kacie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
I really like this palette. I like the original chocolate bar palette better but this one is amazing too! I love the pigmentation of these shades. This palette is great, but it's not my go-to just because a few of the shades aren't very practical for every day wear.
Crissy B.
Howey In Hls, FL
I love, love love this pallet. My favorite are the pinks. This is my go-to pallet. They blend well and Lear great too. This pallet has something for everyone. I hope they never stop selling it. I will be buying this again. It's definitely worth it!
Lucia S.
I love this palette and the shades are beatiful. The shimmers are great and the pops of colors in the palette are beautiful to add in a simple look. It was a tad bit expensive but definitely worth it. I liked it but some of the shades could be more pigmented and have room for improvement.
Gretchen G.
The quality of these eye shadows is phenomenal. I do wish this palette had a few more dark brown transition shades. But other than that there is a large variety of shimmer and matte shades. They all apply easily and evenly and last all day long. The highlighting shades are great! I highly recommend this product!!!
Alexandra M.
This pallet is really beautiful. I have cool toned skin and love mauvy colors. This pallet has an wonderful collection of neutrals and there isn't a single color in this pallet that I wouldn't use, my personal favorite color is Bordeaux. The shades are creamy and blend with ease while still giving off great pigment. I highly recommend this pallet
Rachel C.
Kailua Kona, HI
Newest gift I received, love the packaging. I own two palettes from this brand and love the colors. Wish the colors blended a bit better and came with its own brush like the naked palette does. Like the smell and the hopefully more naturalness of the shadows since its made from cocoa powder.
D'Andrea S.
Kewanee, IL
This is my most used pallet in my collection! I find myself grabbing it more than anything else. I purchased this at Sephora and I haven't put it down since! The color range is gorgeous, and all the shadows are very blend able!
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Let's me start by saying that the original chocolate bar is my holy grail go to palette. But I definitely love this one as well as the semi sweet. Too faced never disappoints with an amazing shadow formula along with most adorable packaging! Would recommend getting all three of these amazing palettes. It's a must have!
Amanda J.
N Tazewell, VA
I am so in love with this palette! The colors are beautiful and very pigmented (which is what you should look for when choosing eyeshadow) The colors also have lasting power, especially if used with a primer. This palette is totally worth every penny.
Brianna I.
Las Vegas, NV
I recently got my hands on the too faced chocolate non bobs palette, and it's amazing. I use this product almost everyday since I got it. It has great pigment and it's blends very well. I especially love the shimmer shades they are so beautiful.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?