BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Cait P.
Selma
Not my favorite palette tbh. Some of the colors are great and some are awful. The shimmery colors blend the best in my opinion. But the lighter ones you really have to pack on. They aren't very pigmented with the exception of a few. If i could go back, I probably wouldn't have bought this, especially with the price being what it is.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I love the idea of these scented palettes.  At first this smells so good, but the smell does seem to fade out in my opinion.  It is a good palette to use for neutral looks.  I don't get much use out of it, because I like more colorful and dramatic eyes.  This is a good item, but I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Judah K.
Elk Mound
The colors are super pretty, but I was expecting a colorful assortment, and seemed (excluding the hot pink shade) just a reputation of colors from the previous chocolate pallets.
💋Shay B.
Needles
I love the shades in this palette and the colors are incredibly blendable and buttery. I feel there’s a really good mix of shimmers and mattes as well as mid and deep shades to highlights. I also love that too faced products come with an idea guide for three looks to make it easier for beginners to find their groove and get glam.
Katie S.
Winder, GA
Love love love!!! Beautiful and super pigmented colors with a great smell! I bought this at Ulta and absolutely would buy again. Amazing quality and not too expensive! I highly recommend!
J K.
New York,New York
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love this palette with all my heart. I love the shades they are super pigmented, I use them on a daily. It smells so good,exactly like chocolate. I feel in love with this product super fast. Definitely reccomend!!! â˜ș
Jennifer G.
United States
You might have to work a bit for color payout for the lighter shades. There are a few shades that are kinda dry, for example earl gray, pink fetched and black currant. However, Too Faced has never failed to make the packaging look gorgeous.
Rebecca L.
Simsboro, LA
I like the concept, smelling like chocolate and all . Same with the peach palette . I’m just wasn’t a huge fan. Formula was a little ehh for me . They could have done better .
Andrea H.
Battlefield, MO
I love love love this palette. It fills the air with a yummy chocolate smell and has all the basic colors for a decent natural eye or smokey look. The colors blend well and a little goes a long way!
Robin w.
Corinth, new york
I personally feel this was the best too faced pallet I have extremely good luck with this one I have several of their pallets and this is my go to . Also it has the satin sheets shade which is in their new face pallet I still love it on the eyes it can exaggerate texture on the face ..overall this is a good pallet
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?