BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Janet A.
Dade City, FL
I got this eyeshadow palette for Valentines Day and I absolutely love the colors in this palette. A couple of the colors are a little patchy but most of them are very pigmented. A few of them have some fall out but overall this is a beautiful eyeshadow palette and awesome packaging.
Erin S.
Madison, WI
Smells just like chocolate. This is one of my go to palettes. All usable amazing colors and the chocolate smell is the best thing ever! The colors early go from day to night and work with every skin tone. It is a little darker than I expected and normally use which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.
Maddy L.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This has got to me a new favorite palette for me! The original chocolate bar is a holy grail, but this might just be catching up to it! Great shades, wonderful pigmentation, and a great selection of mattes, shimmers and stains! Absolutely beautiful!
Liliani C.
Columbus, OH
I love too face and there palettes. Easy to use and blendable shadows. Color arangement is great. I love the pink packaging with the hearts all over it and i use this once a week. I would recommend this any day for any one thats into toofaced
Chaneya B.
First thing let me say that this smells AMAZING!!! It smells like real chocolate!! The colors are so pigmented and you can do many different beautiful eye looks with it. I think this is a really great eyeshadow palette and ! would repurchase.
Makenna K.
Jefferson, PA
This is my favorite eyeshadow palette ever. First of all, the smell is amazing. It has such a good variety of colors. The colors blend really well. I've had this product for awhile and I can definitely say it's my favorite eyeshadow palette I've had!
Berenise S.
Cedar Hill, TX
I did not think I was going to like this palette. The colors didn't really attract me. I just got it because I wanted to complete my collection, but I was so wrong. This palette is AMAZING. If not the best l out of all the chocolate palettes
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
I just got this palette in the mail from ulta today! It's the only one from the too faced chocolate line that I didn't own, and it is by far my favorite. I love the pink and brown hues. Super cute and smells just like chocolate 😍
Alex N.
Albany, NY
This palette is okay. It smells great, but I don't think its worth the price. there aren't many transition shades, and the pops of color do not go on the lid well. They fade almost as soon as you apply, which is a bummer. I might recommend it to someone, but I have better eyeshadow.
Ang T.
Philadelphia, PA
I adore this palette. It's got a great range of colors, so you can use it to create natural or bold looks. The vehicle and pigmentation of all the shadows is impressive, and when applied with a primer, you only need one sweep for full color coverage.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?