BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Sarah K.
I like all of the colors they are great quality. All of the colors are the same size so there isn't a base color. I am disappointed that there are a few shadows that aren't attached at all. Super duper bumbbed about that. It's expensive but I would buy it again
Jasmine P.
Bronx, NY
Too faced eyeshadow palettes have been a game changer. Not only does the Chocolate Bon Bons palette smell amazing (it really smells like bon bons) but the eyeshadows are so pigmented and blend so well. The packaging is so beautiful. You get 15 eyeshadows with a mix of matted, shimmers and satins. Too Faced palettes never disappoint.
Heather L.
College Park, MD
I use this palette everyday along with my Naked3 palette. The colors work very well with my green eyes and blond hair. And it smells exactly like chocolate when you open it yup! The colors are all pigmented nicely and are easy to wear during the day and at night!
margarita R.
I had a lot of time to buy it and at last I did it. Is a palette with a beautiful beautiful color packaging contains 16 shades between matte and satin are very versatile colors to wear both day and night I really expected it to be more pigmented like the first but I like it very much.
Christina W.
Philipsburg, PA
This is one of my all time favorite eyeshadow palettes because there is a great selection of neutral colors and pops of color. the formula is very consistent across all of the shades and there is not so much fall out that it is hard to use. Perfect everyday or glam palette.
gabrielle b.
most pigmented eyeshadows i've ever tried! they smell amazing, this was my first too faced palette ever. i purchased it from sephora with the best deal ever, i would 100% buy it again. it comes with wearable, & a few colorful shadows, two big pans of eyeshadow, one an off white, another off white with shimmer.
Rima D.
Farmington, MI
This picture was taken when I was just starting to learn how to combine eyeshadow. This awesome pallets it gives u plenty of shades to play with and create unique looks! I love it and I love every single color that this pallets contains! 10+
Theresa H.
Orlando , FL
I am addicted to makeup reviews and keep seeing this palette being used and great reviews. It's a bit too pried for a shadow newbie, I need practice , but it is on my I want one day list, or maybe I can win one yea ok??? Great package love the colors, like look at em and beam to my lids.
Alexia C.
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette I hate to say this about Too Faced because I hear there pallettes are supposed to be really good but this on really just isnt. I feel like it doesn't have much pigment and the tin that it came in also broke way to easy. I most likely won't buy there eyeshadow pallettes again. which makes me sad because they are really pretty colors.
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
I absolutely adore this palette! Not only are the eyeshadows beautifully pigmented but they also smell amazing! I own the other two chocolate palettes but was interested in this one because the colors are so different. I think my absolute part is the light pink packaging with he hearts. It's adorable!!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?