BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Jasmine G.
Haines City, FL
I'm a huge fan of Too Faced products.. My favorite thing is the chocolate smell this palette has.. Very buttery and pigmented. I tried this the other other day and created a really nice look for all day use.. I love this and can't wait to see what else they come out with..
Amanda S.
South Jordan, UT
This is my first Too Faced pallet and I wasn't too impressed. I do enjoy that it smells of cocoa, but some of the shimmer shades aren't as intense as I would like. I just use Fix+ or an eye primer to get the shimmers to work better. Over all I think I prefer other pallets over this one.
Jessenia D.
Orlando , FL
This palette is without a doubt my go to eyeshadow palette. I love the vaiety of colors and finished I get with this amazing formula. I've gotten so many different looks out of this from basic to dark and colorful. I recommend this and any Too Faced palette to anyone.

Meagan H.
EVANSVILLE, IN
One of my favorites out of the chocolate bar line ! My second favorite one is the semi sweet . However the chocolate Bon Bons palette is perfection I use these shadows on a everyday basis . It's perfect for the girl next door , natural looks all the way to glam & risky looks . These shadows are super creamy and very smooth on the lid . They just glide over my lid and crease . You can purchase these on Too Faced.Com or Sephora.com.
Taryn S.
Texas City, TX
Though I don't enjoy the smell, the colors are really nice sadly though some are patchy and don't blend as well As I would hope, was also hoping for more pink shades. Too faced seems to just be recycling colors lately. Where's the creativity?
Jennifer L.
I have wanted this palette forever and I finally got it during their Valentine's Day special!! The packaging is so cute and it smells great! I love the heart shapes and every single color! They stay on all day and blend easily together! I definitely recommend it.
Rachel M.
This is by far my favorite too faced chocolate bar palette!! I have blue eyes and let me tell you.. It makes them babies pop!! If you're on the fence about a chocolate bar palette.. I suggested this as your first buy! Then the others because honesty.. They're all absolutely amazing!
Bonnie H.
I just got this a little less than 2 weeks ago, and I'm I love! This is a cool tones palette with lots of shades for crease and transitioning as well as all over the lid. Like the other chocolate bar palettes, this smells like chocolate and the shadows are so smooth and blend well. Very happy I purchased this
Kinzla R.
Riverton , WY
It's super cute and would look great in any collection but I feel like you really have to pack on the colors more than you do the first Chocolate Bar and even Semi-Sweet Chocolate bar. I really do love them all though. This just happens to take a bit more work.
Sarah K.
I like all of the colors they are great quality. All of the colors are the same size so there isn't a base color. I am disappointed that there are a few shadows that aren't attached at all. Super duper bumbbed about that. It's expensive but I would buy it again
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?