BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Crystal M.
Absolutely amazing beautiful palette that is worth all $50!! I know it's pricey but the shades are gorgeous and very pigmented and creamy! Not one was chalky and they all stay on no fading or random disappearing!! I would purchase again and again!!
Meg M.
San Jose, CA
I really wanted to love this palette because it smells amazing! But the shadows aren't pigmented and blend out patchy, especially the "shimmer" shades. The glitter blends into nothing. I also have a problem with one of the pans that keeps popping out.
Mileah L.
Oxford, MI
I had the chance to use this to do my makeup for my wedding and now I need it. Not only are the colors fantastic and long lasting but if smells fantastic too. I still had eyeshadow with the rest of my makeup on the next morning and it was gorgeous.
Juliana O.
I love this palette so much, I just purchased it recently and the packaging is so cute! Besides that the color selection is gorgeous and almost all the shades swatch amazingly, the only issue I had was with the darker pink shade, seemed a bit patchy imo.
Kacie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
I really like this palette. I like the original chocolate bar palette better but this one is amazing too! I love the pigmentation of these shades. This palette is great, but it's not my go-to just because a few of the shades aren't very practical for every day wear.
Tracy L.
Corsicana , TX
Too faced did it again with this palette! This was my second palettes I purchased and still love it! The colors are so pigmented and you can do so many different looks with them. My favorite is the highlight color I use it mostly for my inner corner!
Rebecca C.
I love this palate! The case is cute and the colors are really nice, they smell like chocolates ^.^ The colors are all various so there is a big variety. I use this eyeshadow very often and i look forward to purchasing other products from too faced.
Faith M.
What's not to love? It's PINK, the shadows are shaped like hearts, and it smells like chocolate!! I own this one and the original chocolate bar, but this is definitely my favorite. The shadows are very pigmented and are sooo smooth. I love the pops of pink and I just can get over the packaging.
Brenda R.
Edinburh, TX
This is a great palette. The colors blend great and they are soft! I generally like using these palette for the crease. The crease area is where it's at! This is my first time buying a too faced palette. I recommended it to any beginners or experts!
Madisson G.
I recently purchased this as a splurge and it's a product I'm using weekly now! It's incredibly pigmented, it does stay on all day, even without a primer and the colors are both bright and subtle. My eyes are a hazel, sometimes an auburn or a green depending on the day and it's very suitable for me!:)
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?