BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Diana M.
Gainesville, TX
Amazing eye shadow from toofaced.com it smells amazing the price is just right for this eye shado palette it stays on the whole day its a long lasting eyeshadow if anybody is looking for eyeshadow this would be the one :)
Christina B.
Stockton, CA
This palette is so versatile and pigmented. The shades are just gorgeous and they smell amazing. I will admit that some of the darker shades are a little patchy, but using a lighter shade blends that right out. Just beautiful, and the packaging is TOO cute.
Natalie Y.
Santa Clara, CA
Love the smell, the packaging, the color, and basically everything about this palette! I don't usually buy palettes just because I tend to stick with just one eyeshadow color and don't think I need that many but there are so many colors that look great together it's encouraged me to be more adventurous with my makeup. Love love it!
Ashlee B.
This is by far my favorite palette ever! The shades are so versatile and can be used to create tons of looks. The formula is amazing-soft, buttery and super pigmented. It blends so well and lasts all day (with a good base of course). The scent is an added bonus. Such a great item!
Taylor R.
Granite City, IL
This is my go to pallet!! I use this almost on a daily basis and have hit pan on like 4 shades! The only thing I would suggest different about this is bigger pan sizes, the heart shape makes it a bit odd to gather a lot of product of you have a big brush! But other than that I'm absolutely in love with it and all of the shades!!
Cheyenne W.
Tehachapi, CA
I have all of the chocolate bar palattes and this has to be my favorite so far. The packaging is amazing as usual. It smells heavenly, and the colors really suit my green eyes. I am completely obsessed and I am so happy there is a make up line that is not only top quality, but they continually put out better and better stuff.
Autumn R.
Baton Rouge, LA
AHHHHH I love this palette! It's so great! I got it as a Christmas present and it's probably my most used palette! It's so easy to come up with different looks, wearable for any day! I believe it's $49 or $45 but it's so worth your money and smells great too! I recommend it completely and maybe will repurchase again one day!
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
I love this eyeshadow palette, it's great for casual looks as well as glamorous ones. It smells just like vanilla, and is highly pigmented. The packaging is cute as well. My only complaint is that there are a few shades that I can't find a use for, and Earl Grey looks blue/green in different lighting
SANDRA P.
Orlando, FL
I love cute products and this palette was the better release in 2015! It has a very good smell, the varied colors, very pigmented and easy to blend, providing several incredible looks. I really recommend this product.
Stephanie R.
Toms River, NJ
All I can say about this product is AMAZING! It is such an amazing product I love he smell it smells exactly like chocolate and it is long lasting and easy to apply. The pigment is beautiful and I would recommend to everyone! Expect some cute packaging!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?