BY TOO FACED #56 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
LOVE this palette for everyday use! You can create basic natural looks or dramatic dark looks! Very well worth the price tag! Super pigmented and creamy shadows they're is a color for everyone and every skin tone! HIghly recommend this to every makeup lover,
Rosa U.
Richland , Wa
The packaging is cute and it smells amazingly of chocolate but that's just the start! It has a nice full mirror but most Importantly - the colors! These are highly pigmented and do not come off all day. There are so many different looks I can do with this combination. I love and would definitely recommend.
Shelby W.
Birmingham, AL
My absolute favorite palette. I am always reaching for this palette when I do my makeup. The colors are highly pigmented and blend very well. There is little to no fallout with these shadows. I also like to use it to contour my face and highlight, because you can never have enough of that chocolate scent 😍
Kayla L.
This is my all time favorite palette! The shadows are great & long lasting, perfect for the price! It has a variety of matte and shimmer colors! Comes in great packaging (shadows come in the shape of little hearts - so cute!!) and I will deffs be buying this product again! I recommend it to other people!!
Lindsey T.
Newbury, MA
I absolutely adore this palette! Not only are the eyeshadows beautifully pigmented but they also smell amazing! I own the other two chocolate palettes but was interested in this one because the colors are so different. I think my absolute part is the light pink packaging with he hearts. It's adorable!!
Jacklyn P.
Mohawk, NY
I originally bought this just because I want to collect all the chocolate palettes however this is now my favorite Palette. The colors are so pigmented in this one and blend so easily. Bordeaux is so gorgeous and so is satin sheets which I also use a highlighter
Taylor K.
I love this pallet it's my favorite out of all of the Chocolate pallets! The packaging is super cool and very sturdy so great for travel! It also smells amazing! The colors are very versatile all together it's a great all in one pallet! I would recommend this!
Joanna M.
Dallas, TX
The cutest palette I have at the moment. Smells wonderfully and has become my go-to. The shades are unique and highly pigmented. I bought this on a whim (I'm a sucker for cute packaging) but it was the best "decision" I've made. I can't stop gushing over it.
Brittany M.
I've had this palette for a while and I still use it almost every time I beg ready I love the colors and the way they blend. The smell is also amazing! Yum! Packaging is super cute too. Wel worth the price for the amount of product and the quality of shadows.

Caleigh D.
I love love love this palate! All of the colors are very pigmented and are great for daily use! The colors can be used for day or light, light makeup days, heavy make up days, and basically for any occasion! Especially if you are staring out with makeup like me the is the bomb.com! And the smell helps too😘
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?