BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
This was my first chocolate palette, and I really love it. Although it's not as popular as the original chocolate bar palette or the other one, it does it's job. PS, if you haven't tasted your chocolate palette yet, do it! I promise I'm not lying, it sounds like a joke, but it really tastes like chocolate.
Rachel G.
Lees Summit, MO
Such a beautiful palette. The colors are nice and pigmented, and they are textured so nicely. The shadows are very blendable and you can wear a variety of different looks using just this palette. It is on the pricier side but I would highly recommend this palette. Definitely worth the splurge.
Sarah S.
Arvada, CO
I think this palette is really nice but the looks I come up with tend to be on the more romantic side with pinks and dark reds. But I like that it smells like chocolate. The only colors I wish were more pigmented are the pops of color. I don't think it is quite as nice as the original.
Lucee A.
Oakland , CA
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pallet. The pigment, the smell, the finish. Everything about this is life! I love browns on my eyes because it makes it look different. I add glitter and I get many compliments. I have 2 of the 3 of the collection. I recommend!
Juliet T.
Hialeah, FL
So obsessed with this palette! I have light brown eyes and the warm colors in the palette compliment them so well. I use the cool colors just as much because they are all beautiful shades! The selection of shades can look great on any eye color. There are so many looks you can make, from day to night looks. Pigmentation is amazing and the shadows are so blendable. Highly recommend this palette!!
Ariel P.
Greensburg, KY
I love this eyeshadow palette. It's got the prettiest neutrals, and not to mention they blend so well and smell like chocolate! I have blue eyes and the browns really make those pop. I would def. purchase another two faced palette :) the picture is the shadow used from this palette!
Natalie P.
State College, PA
When I first purchased this product I was obsessed! It smells so good and the shadows are high quality. I'm sure if you are a Too Faced chocolate bar collection cult follower you would love this. My problem was that the color selection is just not very practical. After a while I found myself not reaching for it anymore. It was put away in my makeup storage before I even hit pan on one shadow.
Valerie I.
West Hills, CA
I love this palette. First off let's start with the smell of these chocolate palettes. They smell so sweet and chocolatey. The colors are awesome and all blend well together. What I really like is the fact that there are some pink and blue shades that are a little more muted. They go great with the other neutral colors in the palette.
Taylor R.
Granite City, IL
This is my go to pallet!! I use this almost on a daily basis and have hit pan on like 4 shades! The only thing I would suggest different about this is bigger pan sizes, the heart shape makes it a bit odd to gather a lot of product of you have a big brush! But other than that I'm absolutely in love with it and all of the shades!!
Kylie L.
Anamosa, IA
This is my go to palette! First off, the smell is so amazing, especially for the morning, it seems to wake me up. The matte shades seem to work really well, there is a good variety of shades. My only complaint would be the longevity of some of the colors wear time. It seems that the more shimmery shades don't last as long and in order for them to go on my lid well in the first place, I usually have to use a primer water on my brush, which is no big deal because I like to do that anyways.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Sephora