BY TOO FACED #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Taylor N.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
For some reason I couldn't get myself to buy this pallet because it had such bright deep pink shades. I don't know I mean I loved the other colors in this pallet but the pink really threw it off I don't know it was just not me. And also I haven't seen many looks including the pink so I'm not sure if it was a big hit.
Candice S.
The packaging is everything, as with all Too Faced products. The colors are very pretty and blend well. I could not wait to get my hands on this palette and it did not disappoint. I love that it smells like chocolate. One of my top 5 favorite palettes. I love Too Faced!
Brittney S.
Portland, ME
Beautiful colors for everyday wear. They are smooth, buttery, and blend like a dream. The cocoa scent makes putting on your eyeshadow a real treat... Although it is slightly strange to feel like you might want to snack on your eyeshadow pallet. I wouldn't recommend the chocolate scented/themed pallets if you are sensitive to smells because they are quite fragrant. But for everyone else I feel like they are a must for your makeup collection.
Rosey B.
If you love cooler tones you will love this palette. It has great variety with a lot of neutrals and some pops of color. It lasts long on the eye and is pigmented. It is a really solid palette I just wish I personally reach for it more. The packaging is so cute as well.
Tonya A.
I love this palette! The smell alone is enough to get anyone's attention. This palette has the perfect colors for endless combinations. The pinks, Browns, tans, and creams are beautiful. It has the right amount of shimmers and mattes as well as transitions and highlights.
Kieu H.
This is one of my favorite palettes. It's my second go-to palette aside from the original chocolate bar. The packaging is so adorable and I think it is so worth the price. My eye color is brown so I can make many different eye looks. I would totally buy this again and recommend it to others!
Tylina H.
Belfry, KY
Oh my goodness I love this palette. The price is a little high for some but the shadows make up for it. This is one of my favorite palettes I use it often. I’ve only bought this once but I would buy it again and again.
Janie T.
Porter, TX
This palette is just beautiful. Not only does it smell oh so good but the product feels good and look good too. you can do so many diff. looks with this palette from soft to bold, day to night, natural and bold. I highly recommend this to anyone who is just starting off.
kayla c.
Clementon, NJ
They really do smell like chocolate! I've had my palettes are about a year now and just got the Bon Bon one and the smell never fades. on my green eyes, all these colors are versatile! very worth the 50$ because you can make so many looks and there's so many colors it'll last you a life time. super blendable and creamy
Amy P.
This is by far the worst of the chocolate bar palettes. It kicks up a lot of powder and it's lacking in pigmentation big time!! I'm not a huge fan of the design and layout either. It just seems a bit gimmicky, in my opinion. I don't recommend this to anyone and I would not buy it again. I regret buying it.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?