BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Julia R.
Boryspil, Gorkogo 50, Apt27
How many girls can live without chocolate?)))
This palette is exactly like chocolate! It smells nice, has A+ pigmentation, beautiful coloring and a very pretty package;)
No cons!)
I would definitely buy this and again, wound you?😍
Alex S.
CA
This is one of the best palettes I've tried, and definitely my favorite from Too Faced. It's one of the only palettes I own where I can truly say that I get use out of every single shade. I'm in love with the gorgeous, dimensional cool tones. It's hard to get a cool toned palette right. Often times, you'll get a couple of boring grays and a single navy blue shade. Let's be real, basically no one is into that. But with this, you get smooth, easy to blend ashy colors, a few mauve undertoned ones with great pigmentation, and some neutral toned shades to complement the cooler ones. I find it very interesting how even the brighter colors in here are still cohesive and wearable on the eyes, look great with the array of neutrals provided. The only negative thing I can think of is that the shades Earl Grey and Totally Fetch are slightly sheerer than the rest, but with an extra layer or a damp brush, you'd never know the difference. I love the versatility and uniqueness of it, there's really nothing else like it on the market. The quality is fantastic. It's the real TF formula, not the crummier one that they use for holiday and limited edition stuff. And of course, the scent! Too Faced always nails the scent on their chocolate line. It's nice and noticeable during application, but not overpowering or lingering. I want to take a minute to address the packaging. I know a lot of people overlook this because of how silly and juvenile the packaging is, with the cutesy pink and the heart shaped pans. But I promise you, this is one of those cases where it would be a shame if you judged a book by its cover. You can get lots of sophisticated, classy looks out of it. And besides, the packaging is slightly less tacky and childish when you see it in person outside of the store. Really, this is all around awesome, and it's quickly become one of my go tos.
Olivia M.
Edwards
I truly enjoy this palette regardless of needing a transition shade or something more dark and bold or more of a natural eyeshadow look this palate always brings me back to it and is dependable. It’s also got great and solid packaging and comes with a mirror which is super nice. For a first time makeup buyer that hasn’t really experienced this kind of makeup this is a great starter palette that blends well
Charleigh M.
Kennewick
This was my first high end pallet I got and I used it non stop for such a long time tell I got more and I love it it smells amazing looks amazing on the lid some are a little patchy I feel like. But when you apply they aren’t. I do use this one more then the chocolate bar and peach
April T.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Loving this palette. I received the I dream in chocolate set for Valentine's and this was one of the items in the set. The eyeshadows are amazing. No fallout, very pigmented, blends nicely. I don't need to put this palette down to finish an eye look. Smells like cocoa. The heart shape of the shadows is adorable. Palette is well put together and the package is nicely made.
Kayla N.
Vandalia, OH
I wanted this palette for so long and was a little disappointed once i purchased it. Some of the colors like the purple come off patchy and the darker colors aren't as pigmented as i want them to be. But there are some good colors in this palette which is why I still keep it around the neutral browns and shimmer champagne shade are all great!
Maile Z.
United States
I really like this eyeshadow palette. It smells really nice and I love the colors. The packaging is really cute and it feels really secure so I don't have to worry about it breaking
Faith C.
MN
The two faced chocolate bonbon pallet is one of my least favorite pallets from two faced. I feel as if the shadows are nowhere near as pigmented as the others. There a little hard to blend and can appear patchy.
Cruz M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
The browns in this palette feel unique since they are a bit on the "cool" side. They go perfectly with my skin tone and eyes! Furthermore, the eye shadows stay on all day, without creasing, and without any primer!
Last but not least, this palette is beyond cute!
DONNA P.
Woodridge, IL
My 2nd palette from too faced i got the first chocolate bar palette and it smells delicious and of course the shaded are different than the first one, and i love the vibrant pink!
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?