BY TOO FACED

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...49 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
This is not my first Too Faced palette. Since my skin runs on a little warm I had wanted a warm-toned palette. So I tried the Semi-Sweet first and hated it. Most of those colors were too dark and I could never get an eye look to actually look good. I tried the Peanut Butter palette next and didn’t like that either - most of the shades were so glittery - glitter fall-out everywhere! I was going to give up on Too Faced and then I was talked into the Bon Bon palette. I looove this palette so much. It's not the warm colors I was looking for, but with my fair complexion it's so much more flattering. So if you're more on the fair side I would recommend it. You might have to work a little for color payout for lighter shades, but I actually appreciate that – I’m not looking for super saturated color. There are only 2 shades I never use: pecan praline (too cool-toned gray for me) and Café Au-Lait, as there is a lot of glitter fall-out. I’ve even used Totally Fetch (if I want to slightly intensify the lighter pink colors or just bright a little warmth to an eye look) and Earl Gray (as a liner or to smoke out an eye look). I took off a lippie, as I think this palette is pretty pricey.
Erika M.
Hershey, PA
I just used this pallette for the first time yesterday after owning it for a while and I really like the way my makeup turned out. These shadows are somewhat chalky and one that I would describe as “buildable”. I’ve gotten pallettes that have buttery formulas that stick wonderfully to my eyes, having to use very little product. This wasn’t the case with this pallette, I found myself having to go in over and over to get the result that I wanted. HOWEVER- the colors are beautiful. They mesh so well together and I got lots of compliments at work last night, too. I even used one of them as a highlight on my cheek overtop of a liquid highlighter that I use. It was so pretty! There’s no rules to makeup- I’ve used lippies as highlighters and eyeshadows. I’ve used shadows overtop of a dried coat of lipstick to make it look matte and to color blend, or to create an ombré effect.

I gave this product 4 stars just because of having to redip into shadows over and over again to get the result that I wanted. That was the only downfall. I loooooove the smell of the pallette. I did have to spray my brush with Fix+ to get some of the lighter colors to show up better. But that’s very common with any eyeshadow, unless you’re paying $100+ for one single pallette. I almost was going to sell this pallette and I’m glad I didn’t. I will find myself reaching for it more often now.

Note: pic attached is actually a day after applying. I worked a shift in a hot kitchen with this on, came home and was exhausted and fell asleep before I could wash my face. And it’s STILL holding up pretty well considering it’s been 24 hours and I slept on it, sweated a lot at work, and so on.
Tarah L.
Absolutely LOVE this product!

This was the first eyeshadow palette I ever purchased from Too Faced and since then I have purchased 5 others from them. These eyeshadows blend beautifully and last all day. They are so pigmented so you don't have to keep going back for more product. I purchased all of the chocolate scented palettes and all of them smell AMAZING. It smells just like a delicious hot cup of cocoa. I've had this palette for years and always seem to go back to it for any special events and picture days. As I've said I've had this product for years and because the shadows are so pigmented I have yet to have to purchase another one. These palettes may seem pricey but the quality and lifetime of these shadows make it well worth it!

10/10 would recommend this product.
Devon H.
Austin, TX
I've had my eye on this ever since it came out, and I'm so glad I finally bought it! It has a good mix of tones and textures, and it's totally possible to get a full look out of this palette without having to draw from other palettes. The chocolate scent is VERY subtle. I have to stick my face right up to the shadows in order to smell anything at all (but I like it a lot). When I swatched the shadows on my arm, I wasn't really impressed, but they actually perform very well on the eyes. And they don't crease! I know a lot of people have complained about certain shades like Cashew Chew and Almond Truffle, but I haven't had similar problems, maybe because everything shows up on my ultra-white skin. Overall I'm very pleased with the quality of this palette!
Lindsey M.
I love this palette. It is my go to cool toned neutrals with pops of color. It comes with 16 eyeshadows, 14 are 1.0 g/0.03 oz. and the other 2 are 2.2g/0.07 oz. The mattes are bendable and pigmented but not overly pigmented. The shimmers are opaque and have a minimal amount of fallout. They smell like cocoa powder or a Hersheys milk chocolate bar. It has beautiful packaging and cute heart shape pans for 14 of the shades. The shimmers can be put into the crease and it will look amazing. The mirror is small but you can do your eyeshadow and other makeup in it. They blend like a dream and are very buildable. Too faced makes my favorite eyeshadow formula. It has everything you could ever need. And the last photo shows how you use the shadows. The left has totally fetch only on the outer v and the right has it blended in to create an ombre of the shades satin sheets, cotton candy, and totally fetch.
Tenesha S.
Council Blfs, IA
I purchased this palette after watching a tutorial from one of my favorite beauty YouTubers and I am so glad that I did! There is a wide range of colors in this palette and I have been able to create so many looks with it. It has an interesting mix of warm and cool tone eyeshadows. While I know too faced usually has scented palettes, I personally am not a fan of the chocolate smell. The quality of the shadows is good, pigmentation is solid, but yeah just not a fan of the smell, but I can deal with it 😊 I also wish that there was a darker bronze shade in the palette, similar to ABH adorn from Subculture, but all in all a wonderful palette.
Julia L.
Neenah
This eye shadow palate literally smells AMAZING!! I brought my eye shadow palate to a makeup rehearsal, and ended up doing almost everyone's makeup with it. Even though I am pretty sure its not edible I tried it and it tastes like chocolate!! There are many ups and down with this product and I overall don't recommend spending $49 because some of the colors have no pigmentation. Unless you find a good sale for this pallet you probably should spend your money on it!!
Payden C.
The matte shadows are pigmented (but there is only a few in the palette itself) and blend well. It smells like chocolate and the color scheme itself is very pretty. However, it's mainly satins or shimmers, and it's hard to make a look with just those. Plus those shades aren't even that pigmented. I think TooFaced's eyeshadows are extremely overrated and there are so many more brands worth your money.  Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Golden Bar Eyeshadow Palette is a good one, they literally have a dupe for any of their palettes for an even better quality for less than half the price
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah , FL
This palette is my friend's gift for my birthday and it has been one of the best gifts I have received, this palette I love because they have matte and metallic shades, transition shades and also darker for a bit of drama! Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
elizabeth S.
Clyde
This week I finally opened and used my @toofaced Chocolate Bon Bon eyeshadow palette.
First off the smell is amazing. Had to take a nice big whiff before doing anything with it.
I was super excited to use this palette because I had wanted it for so long. However I was a little underwhelmed with it.
The hardest part of this palette for my was the fact that the shades are so light. I felt like some of them didn't even show up on my skin. I had a hard time getting the shade Mocha to blend well. And the shimmers aren't as bold as I am used to. The other shades blended nice and smoothly.
I did enjoy using the shimmer shades Cafe au Lait and Cotton Candy. They made for a shimmer everyday look. Like i said I'm used to using bolder shimmers. But I think after using these for a week I am kinda liking the lighter ones for day looks.
Overall I enjoyed the palette. Did not fall in love with it like I have some other ones. But I am still glad I have it for my collection. Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Lubbock, TX
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?