Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY

Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

Myrtle Beach, SC
1 year, 7 months ago
I personally think this palette is better than the first, with the range of shades! Especially from baby pink to hot pink, to neutral nudes & chocolate browns; the velvety consistency and amazing pigment of all of the shadows make it a fave for me. Also, one of the highlight shades blew me away! It is a velvety irridescent shimmery champagne color, that can be used multi purposed,all over the eye & to highlight the brow bone and inner corner, & it helps to make any look that much better. The looks you can create with this palette are literally endless, and work well with all skin tones! It is very feminine, and the packaging is super cute, yet this palette is also very practical and usable. I love this palette!
Myrtle Beach, SC
1 year, 7 months ago
I personally think this palette is better than the first, with the range of shades and one of the highlight shades blew me away and is a velvety irridescent shimmery champagne color that is absolutely gorge & helps make any look that much better. The looks you can create with this palete are endless and work well with all skin tones! I love this palette!
Kirstin C.
Kirstin C.
1 year, 11 months ago
yes, it's just as good but has more cool tone shades. Very pretty!
Alexsandra V.
Alexsandra V.
Tampa, FL
2 years ago
This paletter is better than the original :) i love it
Allie Y.
Allie Y.
2 years ago
I like this palette better than the original!
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
2 years, 4 months ago
They are all as good as the original and they are always improving their products. It's pigmented and smells awesome as always
Mary T.
Mary T.
Lewisburg , WV
2 years, 8 months ago
As with all too faced eye shadows decide if the actual colors call to you not just the packaging. It is pigmented and smells wonderful. Packaging aside I love both equally
tamara u.
tamara u.
Lombard, IL
2 years, 8 months ago
Honestly.. I feel like it is way too hyped up. It is more about the packaging and the smell than the actual product itself. If you like collecting "cute" makeup then i would say its worth it. But if you are looking for an actual great eye shadow palette definitely skip. The original is, in my opinion, the best out of them all! hope it helps <3
Tanya I.
Tanya I.
Mesa, AZ
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes! It's as good as the original chocolate bar. super pigmented. Not to mention the colors are beautiful
Shandana T.
Shandana T.
Bessemer, AL
2 years, 8 months ago
Yes. This palette is awesome and as good as the original and easily bendable. Oh and the colors are beautiful.