serrena C.
I have been seeing everybody Raves about this palette but what are the cons to this palette if any and would this be good for an everyday use?
Sara R.
Sara R.
1 year, 4 months ago
I felt the same way, why is everyone so crazy about this palette?? Then I bought it....it deserves every ounce of praise it gets and I can't find a single negative thing to say about it. The only thing I can think of would be if you didn't like chocolate because the eyeshadows contain cocoa powder and even smell like chocolate (A proven mood booster). This palette contains the perfect combination of metallic, matte, satin, and gilded shades suitable for every day use on any complexion or eye color. Buy it, you will not regret it.
Shelby U.
Shelby U.
Corvallis, OR
1 year, 4 months ago
I bought it thinking I would use the pallet more than I do I only really use a couple of colors daily but most of the colors are ones that I will only wear on special occasions so personally the almost $50 spent on an occasional eyeshadow is not worth it.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
1 year, 4 months ago
I LOVE this palette, if anything one con would be that there is some fallout, it doesn't bother me but if that bothers you it is good to know. I like this because you can use it for every day, but it also has some fun and darker colors so you can really do whatever you want with it!! It is absolutely with it!