Nicole W.

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
1 year, 5 months ago
I would try the Bon Bons its great with great pigmentation or I would try the Boudoir palette.
Fahren W.
Fahren W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
1 year, 7 months ago
Im going to be completely honest, i have tried all of the palettes in the Choc Bar line, The Sweet Peach, & The Cat Eyes Purrfection/PB &J, and this palette is by far my favorite. The smell of chocolate is a mood booster, the range of velvety highly pigmented colors is absolutely amazing. From baby pink to hot pink to neutral nudes and choclatey browns, this palette is feminine and gorgeous. Theres even a large rectangular highlight shade that is an irridescent shinmering champagne color that is flawless, and can be used as a highlight on brow bone/corner of eye, or all over the lid to make a smokey eye epic, or as a transition color, etc. There are so many different looks and the possibilities are endless with this palette. It also looks great on every skin tone & skin type. Too Faced really out did theirselves with this one. I love it! This one gets my vote by far!
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
1 year, 8 months ago
I cannot express to you how beautiful and pigmented this beautiful palette is! This is why this is my vote for best palette . It smells luscious and delicious and the color are beautiful ! I've done so many looks with this palette and highly recommended it! 5 fabulous stars. I love the Chocolate bar too.
Trudy F.
Trudy F.
Grove City, OH
2 years, 1 month ago
Sweet Peach comes back in December, y'all.
Alice D.
Alice D.
Nelsonville, OH
2 years, 4 months ago
I really don't care that much for the sweet peach palette. The pigmentation and formula just isn't the same as the chocolate palettes. I personally recommend the bon bon.
Makaela K.
Makaela K.
Bedford , Tx
2 years, 4 months ago
I would recommend this one or the semi sweet
Autumn T.
Autumn T.
Huntington, WV
2 years, 4 months ago
Semi sweet milk chocolate palette for sure
Erika P.
Erika P.
2 years, 5 months ago
I have that palette and love it, but I think if you don't have anything, go for the original Chocolate Bar. If you already have a lot of neutrals, however, than the Sweet Peach may be a fun choice for summer.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
2 years, 5 months ago
I have all of them and I grab for The Chocolate bar and Peach palette the most. You can't go wrong with any of them. The first chocolate bar is what made me fall in love with the brand. The shadows blend smoothly and they smell amazing. I also appreciate the time they take to work on the packaging and presentation.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Macon, GA
2 years, 5 months ago
PB&J if you can get your hands on it, it has some gorgeous colors. But you can't go wrong with any of them 😍