BY TOO FACED #50 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste l...45 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guys think ...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette would you r...16 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alex S.
CA
This is one of the best palettes I've tried, and definitely my favorite from Too Faced. It's one of the only palettes I own where I can truly say that I get use out of every single shade. I'm in love with the gorgeous, dimensional cool tones. It's hard to get a cool toned palette right. Often times, you'll get a couple of boring grays and a single navy blue shade. Let's be real, basically no one is into that. But with this, you get smooth, easy to blend ashy colors, a few mauve undertoned ones with great pigmentation, and some neutral toned shades to complement the cooler ones. I find it very interesting how even the brighter colors in here are still cohesive and wearable on the eyes, look great with the array of neutrals provided. The only negative thing I can think of is that the shades Earl Grey and Totally Fetch are slightly sheerer than the rest, but with an extra layer or a damp brush, you'd never know the difference. I love the versatility and uniqueness of it, there's really nothing else like it on the market. The quality is fantastic. It's the real TF formula, not the crummier one that they use for holiday and limited edition stuff. And of course, the scent! Too Faced always nails the scent on their chocolate line. It's nice and noticeable during application, but not overpowering or lingering. I want to take a minute to address the packaging. I know a lot of people overlook this because of how silly and juvenile the packaging is, with the cutesy pink and the heart shaped pans. But I promise you, this is one of those cases where it would be a shame if you judged a book by its cover. You can get lots of sophisticated, classy looks out of it. And besides, the packaging is slightly less tacky and childish when you see it in person outside of the store. Really, this is all around awesome, and it's quickly become one of my go tos.
Tenesha S.
Council Blfs, IA
I purchased this palette after watching a tutorial from one of my favorite beauty YouTubers and I am so glad that I did! There is a wide range of colors in this palette and I have been able to create so many looks with it. It has an interesting mix of warm and cool tone eyeshadows. While I know too faced usually has scented palettes, I personally am not a fan of the chocolate smell. The quality of the shadows is good, pigmentation is solid, but yeah just not a fan of the smell, but I can deal with it 😊 I also wish that there was a darker bronze shade in the palette, similar to ABH adorn from Subculture, but all in all a wonderful palette.
Katie L.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I just received this palette in a gift set for Christmas and I really like it so far. The shadows are very pigmented and blend out well on the eyes. I recommend getting it in the I Dream In Chocolate set (which is how I received it) because for $45 you get the palette along with a full-sized Better Than Sex mascara, Perfect Eyes eyeliner, and La Creme lipstick, which is a great deal when you consider that the palette typically costs $49.
Kickfull T.
I really do love this palette and it was a great addition to my makeup collection this year ! The colors in the palette were all so gorgeous and it smelled just like chocolate! I did run into on situation though that a couple of the glitter shades aren’t as pigmented as the look in the palette. Other then that I really did enjoy playing around with his palette and is definitely going to get use in 2018!
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
I wanted this palette for its natural appearance to me, I love Too Faced and have so many of their palettes but this is the one I use the least. The packaging is super cute i love they are in little heart shapes and the tin palette which makes it durable especially for travel. But to me the color choices once I opened it for my skin tone I cant create that many looks. Still love Too Faced so this one is just apart of my collection
Amanda C.
Such a pretty and versatile pallette. You are able to make smokey , pinky, purplish , neutral eyes with it etc. The colors are pigmented ( I always use a primer and Mac fix plus with the shimmer shadows with all my pallettes FYI). I used almost all the shades in this pallette and I'm very happy with them. Pigmented and blendable. It's mostly a cool toned pallette . Smells good, like chocolate ( not overwhelming).
Allie P.
Rye, NY
I love this eyeshadow palette so much. Initially I was deciding between this and the original chocolate bar palette but decided to go with this one. Even though some of the colors look crazy all of them are very wearable aside from the hot pink. I am a girl who loves nude and neutral eye shadows, and the earl grey is honestly beautiful and very wearable. All of the shadows blend very easily, are super buildable and I haven't noticed any fallout in the matte or shimmer shades. I have pretty fair skin and tend to gravitate toward cooler tone shadows so I love this. Some shadows in too faced palettes can be huge misses, but not a single shadow in this palette is a miss in my opinion, all are formulated beautifully. It could have been slightly more pigmented that why I only gave 4 stars rather than 5. But I highly recommend this one.
Emelly N.
Miami
It’s a good palette with a nice variety of colors. Though the two lightest shades of pink are very, very, powdery. I’m not sure if it’s just my palette, but these two eye shows: SPRINKLES and COTTON CANDY, always seem to be like lose powder and my brushes never pick up the color. Also ladies I suggest using a white eyeshadow base if you’re dark skinned like me, or else the light colors on this will barely show on your skin. I honestly think the quality isn’t there for what I paid for this, $49 could’ve gotten me a better eyeshadow palette.
Randi S.
Winnemucca, NV
So I give this pallets 2 stars for a few reasons. First being, I really don’t reach for this pallet too often... I have brown eyes and feel that this pallet consists of mostly brown shades that don’t help my eyes “pop”. I think it would be a better pallet for those with blue or green eyes. Second, some of these shadows are chalky and not as pigmented as I’d like. However they do build and blend well.
Loana R.
Miami,FL
This one was my ever first palette, I bought it when I didn't really know about makeup, I have to say this is a really good palette, and has beautiful colors, I use it a lot in fall, is very pigmented. The unique two things that i don't like about this palette are the price and the colors, the peace because even if is a good palette there is a lot of people that can't afford it and the colors because all are kinda repetitive. But at the end it keep being something that worth it.Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Nicole W.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?