BY TOO FACED #57 in Eyeshadow Palettes

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...47 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
This is not my first Too Faced palette. Since my skin runs on a little warm I had wanted a warm-toned palette. So I tried the Semi-Sweet first and hated it. Most of those colors were too dark and I could never get an eye look to actually look good. I tried the Peanut Butter palette next and didn’t like that either - most of the shades were so glittery - glitter fall-out everywhere! I was going to give up on Too Faced and then I was talked into the Bon Bon palette. I looove this palette so much. It's not the warm colors I was looking for, but with my fair complexion it's so much more flattering. So if you're more on the fair side I would recommend it. You might have to work a little for color payout for lighter shades, but I actually appreciate that – I’m not looking for super saturated color. There are only 2 shades I never use: pecan praline (too cool-toned gray for me) and Café Au-Lait, as there is a lot of glitter fall-out. I’ve even used Totally Fetch (if I want to slightly intensify the lighter pink colors or just bright a little warmth to an eye look) and Earl Gray (as a liner or to smoke out an eye look). I took off a lippie, as I think this palette is pretty pricey.
Lindsey M.
I love this palette. It is my go to cool toned neutrals with pops of color. It comes with 16 eyeshadows, 14 are 1.0 g/0.03 oz. and the other 2 are 2.2g/0.07 oz. The mattes are bendable and pigmented but not overly pigmented. The shimmers are opaque and have a minimal amount of fallout. They smell like cocoa powder or a Hersheys milk chocolate bar. It has beautiful packaging and cute heart shape pans for 14 of the shades. The shimmers can be put into the crease and it will look amazing. The mirror is small but you can do your eyeshadow and other makeup in it. They blend like a dream and are very buildable. Too faced makes my favorite eyeshadow formula. It has everything you could ever need. And the last photo shows how you use the shadows. The left has totally fetch only on the outer v and the right has it blended in to create an ombre of the shades satin sheets, cotton candy, and totally fetch.
Devon H.
Austin, TX
I've had my eye on this ever since it came out, and I'm so glad I finally bought it! It has a good mix of tones and textures, and it's totally possible to get a full look out of this palette without having to draw from other palettes. The chocolate scent is VERY subtle. I have to stick my face right up to the shadows in order to smell anything at all (but I like it a lot). When I swatched the shadows on my arm, I wasn't really impressed, but they actually perform very well on the eyes. And they don't crease! I know a lot of people have complained about certain shades like Cashew Chew and Almond Truffle, but I haven't had similar problems, maybe because everything shows up on my ultra-white skin. Overall I'm very pleased with the quality of this palette!
Tenesha S.
Council Blfs, IA
I purchased this palette after watching a tutorial from one of my favorite beauty YouTubers and I am so glad that I did! There is a wide range of colors in this palette and I have been able to create so many looks with it. It has an interesting mix of warm and cool tone eyeshadows. While I know too faced usually has scented palettes, I personally am not a fan of the chocolate smell. The quality of the shadows is good, pigmentation is solid, but yeah just not a fan of the smell, but I can deal with it 😊 I also wish that there was a darker bronze shade in the palette, similar to ABH adorn from Subculture, but all in all a wonderful palette.
Payden C.
The matte shadows are pigmented (but there is only a few in the palette itself) and blend well. It smells like chocolate and the color scheme itself is very pretty. However, it's mainly satins or shimmers, and it's hard to make a look with just those. Plus those shades aren't even that pigmented. I think TooFaced's eyeshadows are extremely overrated and there are so many more brands worth your money.  Makeup Revolution I Heart Chocolate Golden Bar Eyeshadow Palette is a good one, they literally have a dupe for any of their palettes for an even better quality for less than half the price
Bellelinne M.
Hialeah, FL
This palette is my friend's gift for my birthday and it has been one of the best gifts I have received, this palette I love because they have matte and metallic shades, transition shades and also darker for a bit of drama! Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow PaletteToo Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
First off, I want to say that I love how this product smells. It actually smells like chocolate! Performance wise, it’s extremely pigmented and creamy! The only thing that I regret about this palette is not buying it sooner. It’s one that I reach for all of the time. I love the shades that are included in it!
Ada H.
I really like this palette! I bought it more for the cuteness than the actual product, but it turns out I really use it a lot! There are a couple of colors that I don’t use much, but they all really work so well together that I use them quite a bit! The smell is pretty yummy too! I recently just added this to my pan project, I have one shadow almost completely gone and 2 more I am pretty close to hitting pan on. And I think after I use the colors I reach for the most I’m gonna buy another one!
Kym B.
Denver, CO
This is a gorgeous palette and it smells so good. Seriously, all of Two Faced's palettes smells amazing. I have several of their palettes so I like to use several at a time, and this one is great for that. I especially love the bright pink shade and often use that to mix with the peach palettes. There are also some beautiful highlight shades in this palette. The shades are creamy, blend well, are pigmented, and will last all day if you use a primer. I have never been disappointed by a Two Faced palette. They do cost a bit more, but they are worth it.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
Beautiful colors going on in this palette. Purchased at Sephora. A lot of these tones fit my brown eyes really well. I reach for this palette a lot, loving having it in my collection and smells so amazing. Super blendable formula. Lasts on the eyes all day long with eyeshadow primer and setting spray. Would recommend all the chocolate bar palettes. They are all great. Shimmers are beautiful and the mattes blend like butter; super creamy. Would consider replacing if I ever hit pan on the one I have now. Have owned since the launch and it still smells so amazing! Would definitely recommend to eye colors
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?