BY TOO FACED #58 in Eyeshadow Palettes

and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

• Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even...48 Answers
  • I've heard mixed reviews on this product. What do you guy...7 Answers
  • I do not have any too faced eyeshadows. Which palette wou...15 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Wendy A.
Bloomingburg
This is my first TooFaced palette, I've heard so many good things about this brand's palettes! I had to run out and buy one to try for myself. I nearly died when I opened this up. It is beautiful. Everything about the packaging, the heart shaped shadows and the subtle chocolate smell scream "Love Me"... and I did instantly. I opened it up several times, just to look at it again. I loved it so much, I didn't want to put my brushes into it. It is that beautiful!!!

I finally decided, I have to at least swatch it, just a tiny swipe of all the colors, nothing major... and I was so disappointed!! There was just no pigmentation on some of the colors, and others were minimal. "WHAT?!!?"

I was so disappointed, I quickly got over the "I don't want to ruin this masterpiece!" and grabbed my brush and dug in! Using brushes was also disappointing, the colors were just too light, too subtle; so I used my finger and finally started getting better payout. Not great payout, but better.

For the price of this palette, I expected a lot more pigmentation and color payout. It just doesn't compare to some of the cheaper brands. ColourPop blows TooFaced out of the water in this, very important, area.

The packaging though, truly is unlike any other, I am glad I have it to look at! I am determined to keep trying with these eye shadows, because I want to love them too... we're just not there yet.

JAWNIE B.
Easley, SC
This is not my first Too Faced palette. Since my skin runs on a little warm I had wanted a warm-toned palette. So I tried the Semi-Sweet first and hated it. Most of those colors were too dark and I could never get an eye look to actually look good. I tried the Peanut Butter palette next and didn’t like that either - most of the shades were so glittery - glitter fall-out everywhere! I was going to give up on Too Faced and then I was talked into the Bon Bon palette. I looove this palette so much. It's not the warm colors I was looking for, but with my fair complexion it's so much more flattering. So if you're more on the fair side I would recommend it. You might have to work a little for color payout for lighter shades, but I actually appreciate that – I’m not looking for super saturated color. There are only 2 shades I never use: pecan praline (too cool-toned gray for me) and Café Au-Lait, as there is a lot of glitter fall-out. I’ve even used Totally Fetch (if I want to slightly intensify the lighter pink colors or just bright a little warmth to an eye look) and Earl Gray (as a liner or to smoke out an eye look). I took off a lippie, as I think this palette is pretty pricey.
Tarah L.
Absolutely LOVE this product!

This was the first eyeshadow palette I ever purchased from Too Faced and since then I have purchased 5 others from them. These eyeshadows blend beautifully and last all day. They are so pigmented so you don't have to keep going back for more product. I purchased all of the chocolate scented palettes and all of them smell AMAZING. It smells just like a delicious hot cup of cocoa. I've had this palette for years and always seem to go back to it for any special events and picture days. As I've said I've had this product for years and because the shadows are so pigmented I have yet to have to purchase another one. These palettes may seem pricey but the quality and lifetime of these shadows make it well worth it!

10/10 would recommend this product.
Devon H.
Austin, TX
I've had my eye on this ever since it came out, and I'm so glad I finally bought it! It has a good mix of tones and textures, and it's totally possible to get a full look out of this palette without having to draw from other palettes. The chocolate scent is VERY subtle. I have to stick my face right up to the shadows in order to smell anything at all (but I like it a lot). When I swatched the shadows on my arm, I wasn't really impressed, but they actually perform very well on the eyes. And they don't crease! I know a lot of people have complained about certain shades like Cashew Chew and Almond Truffle, but I haven't had similar problems, maybe because everything shows up on my ultra-white skin. Overall I'm very pleased with the quality of this palette!
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
I know I'm late to the party on this when. It has been out for a while but I did just bought it. I don't know what I was waiting on I have the original chocolate palette I just didn't get into the chocolate phase and now I want them all. This one is so cool it has warm looks it has summer looks I can see using it in the fall in the winner it's a complete package. It's worth the money on sale or not it's fun it's got a lot of cool colors and they blend out beautifully. It also smells amazing which all to face products do. And very inspired when I pull this palette out it makes me smile to come up with a cold look every time I have it. And there something about their packaging that always feels sturdy and worth its money.
Lindsey M.
I love this palette. It is my go to cool toned neutrals with pops of color. It comes with 16 eyeshadows, 14 are 1.0 g/0.03 oz. and the other 2 are 2.2g/0.07 oz. The mattes are bendable and pigmented but not overly pigmented. The shimmers are opaque and have a minimal amount of fallout. They smell like cocoa powder or a Hersheys milk chocolate bar. It has beautiful packaging and cute heart shape pans for 14 of the shades. The shimmers can be put into the crease and it will look amazing. The mirror is small but you can do your eyeshadow and other makeup in it. They blend like a dream and are very buildable. Too faced makes my favorite eyeshadow formula. It has everything you could ever need. And the last photo shows how you use the shadows. The left has totally fetch only on the outer v and the right has it blended in to create an ombre of the shades satin sheets, cotton candy, and totally fetch.
Moon C.
Los Angeles, CA
With so many warm tones palettes in the market, I decided to pick it up during the Ulta half of sale and 20% discount and I wanted to get this for a while but I really wanted it so when the sale came on I snatched it up!
The colors are amazing, they blend out so good the bronze colors the pinks the cool tones are beautiful they are so easy to blend so pigmented the highlighting shades are gorgeous on the inner corners and brow bone!
The packaging is so cute and pink and girly it’s so beautiful and it smalls so bomb!!
The only thing I didn’t like is the small mirror but nothing I can’t fix with my own personal mirror, this is a must have!!
Tenesha S.
Council Blfs, IA
I purchased this palette after watching a tutorial from one of my favorite beauty YouTubers and I am so glad that I did! There is a wide range of colors in this palette and I have been able to create so many looks with it. It has an interesting mix of warm and cool tone eyeshadows. While I know too faced usually has scented palettes, I personally am not a fan of the chocolate smell. The quality of the shadows is good, pigmentation is solid, but yeah just not a fan of the smell, but I can deal with it 😊 I also wish that there was a darker bronze shade in the palette, similar to ABH adorn from Subculture, but all in all a wonderful palette.
Julia L.
Neenah
This eye shadow palate literally smells AMAZING!! I brought my eye shadow palate to a makeup rehearsal, and ended up doing almost everyone's makeup with it. Even though I am pretty sure its not edible I tried it and it tastes like chocolate!! There are many ups and down with this product and I overall don't recommend spending $49 because some of the colors have no pigmentation. Unless you find a good sale for this pallet you probably should spend your money on it!!
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
First of all this palette is so beautiful and I'd been wanting it for such a long time that when my husband bought it for me it was the happiest day of my life. The shadows are really good quality and they are chocolate scented which I really enjoy. The only con is that some of the mattes are too grey and don't show up very well. Also the magenta and greenish colors do need a wet brush to apply well. Other than that it's still beautiful and good quality. The rest of the shimmers are super pigmented and the Browns are easy to blend. Overall if you like neutral colors and are a sucker for l packaging then I'm sure you'd love this.
Maria A.
Banning, CA
Does it really smell like chocolate? And some say it even taste like it? Lol
Emily T.
Kim G.
Las Cruces, NM
Nicole W.
Athens , NY
Ilana N.
Old Westbury, NY
Is the palette as good as the original Chocolate bar palette?

back