Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette

Details:

MORE TO LOVE:

• Infused with antioxidant-rich cocoa powder
  • 14 brand new shades plus 2 cult favorites to allow limitless eye looks
  • Research has shown that the scent of cocoa is a natural mood-booster

Iss this product good is it Pigmented and worth the money?
Me encantan estos colores de esta paleta de sombras cómo ha sido sus experiencias con ella ?
Did this pallet have fall out and are the colors pigmented ?
Start your review of Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
“This eyeshadow palette is soooo pigmented and the shadows are so soft and blendable. You can go with a dark, night time look or a subtle day time look. All the colors in this palette are absolutely beautiful. If you already have the chocolate bar, or semi-sweet chocolate bar, you can already imagine how sweet smelling this palette is. The colors in the palette are more pink toned than dark, cool tones but still absolutely beautiful!” in reviews
“LOVE this eyeshadow palette! A mixture of neutral and brighter colours which makes it really diverse. I find myself using it on a daily basis. I'd really recommend it but I don't already own the original palette so if you have that maybe pass on this one. The range of colours in ideal for my fair skin and I can do a really soft look or a more bold one, and of course THE SMELL is amazing! They apply really well which is the usual for Too Faced, great product, worth the money!” in reviews
“...be my new go-to eye-shadow looks. The color payoff is great and they're long lasting, not to mention that amazing scent. This is a great eye-shadow palette for someone starting out with makeup, like myself.” in reviews
Portsmouth, VA
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley A.
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ashley A.
Purchased at: Sephora
Anyone who follows me knows i LOVE nude and brown toned eyeshadow palettes....and this one is no exception! First off it smells like chocolate cookies 😍 second, it has a good assortment of browns and also has 3 pinks and a blue and purple shade. I mainly use the brown shades but the colors blend nicely and it has good color pigment.
Aurora, IN
I really enjoy this product because I always gravitate to it for neutrals and transition shades. This product is great even for beginners because it offers color options to very wearable neutrals. This palette provides options for looks anytime, anyday, anywhere. This palette would also be a good option to create nighttime looks from day looks. Overall, the quality is great. I feel that some shades are more buildable and the dark colors need to be used with a lighthand. The top rose gold bar shade is stunning! It is a color I wish I could get more of! The packaging is cute (like most to all of Too Faced products) and the smell of chocolate is present but not overwhelming. Definitely my go-to travel palette. You won't be disappointed if this color range interests you!
Southside, AL
The pigmentation of this palette is good, as well as the shadow formula - but I gave three stars for the color selection. Some of the colors seem so similar to each other that they more seem like wasted space, when other colors could have been added. They do perform well, and they stay on all day without fading. I just don't notice myself reaching for this palette hardly ever anymore, with so many other great palettes that are now available. This is a great palette is you are into nude colors, and they do add a couple pops of actual vibrant color. The packaging is cute, and it smells like chocolate. Overall, a decent palette, but it is lacking some color that I would like to have that would expand the number of looks that you could get from the palette.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Abbey A.
This has quickly become my "everyday" palette! You have every shade you need for any look you want. Even bright pink! The quality of the product is impeccable. The shadows are so buttery and blend so easily! Plus, I found my Palette at Marshall's! 👍👏 I love Too Faced products anyway! I have their chocolate bronzer & use it everyday!
Pico Rivera , CA
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Osiris M.
Purchased at: ULTA
My favorite brand of makeup it’s definitely too faced this palette it’s super cute I love the colors are solid and fun warm colors I been using this palette for some time now I just really would like if the colors we’re more pigmented like the purple one it’s not really pigment color I need to really scoop the brush in to it rather then that I like the colors and the packing super nice the smell and everything just like a chocolate box.Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
pittsfield ma
Was my first ever Too Faced palette at the time I felt like you spell it was incredible there's so many neutrals you do a lot of neutral looks with it now I would have been proud and I probably had it for at least 2 years of it's definitely not as good as some of the other two very proud Drive used but it's not awful super hard to work with like now looking back on it it's a really hard palate to work with some of the colors are very almost 9:00 showing like on your eyes out. Might just be because my palate is so old but I just feel like I've had a really hard time with this palette
Rogers , AR
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Becka G.
I do love this eyeshadow palette, however it has a lot of nude and brown colors in it, some might like that but I like more of the bright neon colors. With that being said the smell is amazing and the packaging is so pretty. The color stays on forever and if your looking for something more causal this one would be for you.
Greencastle, IN
This product has great packaging just like any too faced cosmetic palette, it has really pigmented colors l, yet the shade range is just a bit underwhelming for me, with mostly different shades of brown, there are probably 4 colors in the whole palette that are out there and different and the problem is, more intense shades like the fuchsia color tend to have trouble blending. But if you're a neutral colors gal then this is a palette you do not want to miss on since the range of neutrals is really pretty and different from other palettes out there. And it smells great!
Fayetteville, NC
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tiffany C.
Purchased at: Too Faced Cosmetics
I use this palette all the time for when I need a natural, nude looking eye look. Usually I’ll use this for class presentation makeup looks, or a mall day or literally anything. The makeup smells like chocolate and the colors are pretty nice. Kind of chalky though.. but other than that, I like the product! Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette
Daytona Beach , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this one and it’s also another go to of mine. The colors go on beautifully I think with or without primer. Next one on my list is the gingerbread one! Not only that they smell like candy and actually taste sweet lol Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette

354 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette my palette is getting really muddy , anyone has had the same problem?
Lochbuie
il y a 2 mois
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette Does the eyeshadow smell like chocolate? Is it worth the money to buy this palette or do similar palettes work just as good?
khan N. • il y a 2 mois
Absolutely worth the money 💕 highly recommend 💕💕
Oakland , CA
il y a 2 mois
Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette is this good for eye shadow I have it but I’ve never used it for eyeshadow because I feel like the colors won’t blend with eachother?
Topaz C. • il y a 2 mois
It is amazing and blends very well!! It also smells amazing!!