Ayanna C.
Ayanna C.
I have never used this product. I seen a lot of people on YouTube saying how much they like it. But I just need to know is it really worth the price? Because if so than I really need to know. Any help?
Ruth Y.
Ruth Y.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
They're a pretty good long lasting eyeshadow... the pigment is great... I think it's worth it!
tiffany p.
tiffany p.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
It is a good product and smells just like chocolate all there eyeshadows are nice and creamy and smooth and lasts a long time and has beautiful shades and has warm tones and some creamy tones but its a collection so you will want to buy the other 2 but just get one and see how you like that one,
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Albuquerque, NM
7 months, 3 weeks ago
Definitely worth the splurge. It doesn't have much fall out, it blends easily and great creamy texture, I love this pallette. A little goes a long way ♡♡♡
Kelly J.
Kelly J.
Van, WV
7 months, 3 weeks ago
I think it's absolutely worth the price. The shadows are creamy and very blendable. The colors give you a lot of options for different looks and it smells like heaven. I use this palette 3-4 times a week and have had it around 6 months and haven't hit pan on any of the colors yet.