BeautyEyeEyeshadow PalettesToo Faced
Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette

Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette

The Chocolate Bar experience begins as soon as you open the palette and the smell of sweet chocolate envelops you. The eye shadows are pigmented with pure, antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and includes 16 matte and shimmer shades of natural browns, delicate pinks and luscious plums. Includes our signature how-to Glamour Guide with three looks to get you started. Too Faced Co-Founder and Creative Director Jerrod Blandino was inspired to combine the power of antioxidant-rich cocoa powder and makeup while having a chocolate facial and learning about the benefits of cocoa at a Hawaiian spa. Based on this inspiration we created our best-selling bronzer Chocolate Soleil and then Milk Chocolate Soleil and have now added the Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette.

Does it really smell like chocolate ?
Is this good eye shadow?
Start your review of Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette!
Product Highlights
I was very skeptical spending $50 on this product however it was defintely worth it. The shawdows are highly pigmented and blend so well. There's a variety of neutral colors and a few pops of color. There is a bit of fallout but it does not bother me. And it smells like chocolate!in reviews
I was kind of puking up neutral palettes by the time this one came out. I didn't need or want another neutral palette. But when the thinner packaging was made for it i decided to just get it to satisfy my sick sephora addiction. The shadows are great quality the shades are rather unique i like that. But again i have a lot of neutral palettes so i don't get as much use out of this as i should. I don't get any fallout or kick up with these shadows at all. I only have an issue with one shadow out of the whole palette not satisfying color payoff standards. Other than that it a lovely palette if you don't already have all the other neutral palettes lol I'm kinda sick of all the "chocolate" smelling products from this brand i don't smell it lolin reviews
...smells like chocolate drives me crazy. Love the shadows...colours are long lasting and suit my blue eyes. I get tons of compliments when I am wearing these shades. in reviews
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,231 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
This is the Too Faced chocolate bar eye shadow palette and it retails for $49.00. There are different variations of this, including this one which is called “semi sweet”. This has 16 eyeshadows, this is a warmer version of the original chocolate bar palette. This palette is a powdery formula that isn’t too powdery. The formula is a little thin but doesn’t sheer out badly. The shimmery shade was not impressive, it does sheer out, has fallout, and the pigment was not good. The rest of the shades had medium, buildable pigment
Laura M.
Garland, TX
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Laura M.
This has been one of my favorite paletts. I use it ALL the time. Smells good, tastes good(not that you should taste it but just in case lol) I’ve always loved how perfectly the colors blend, how you can go from a light color and make it more intense putting more as you blend! I just love it all about this palett. I will certainly keep using it all the time as I already do.♥️
Seena S.
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Seena S.
Too faced chocolate bar eye shadow palette are really pretty and smells like real chocolate
Angela C.
Elizabethport, NJ
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Angela C.
This palette is so great I love these shades you can do a dark look or a nice clean one what I love most is that the shadows actually smell like chocolate. The packaging is super cute as well and sturdy. The price is mid range, fall out very minimal, lasting power excellent.Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette Maybelline Lash Sensational Washable Mascara, Very Black0.32 fl oz Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz [product:exclusive-by-estee-lauder-double-wear-stay-in-place-makeup-spf-10-no-04-pebble-30ml/1oz]
Jessica O.
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Jessica O.
This is one of my favorite palettes. I get a ton of use out of it. It’s great for anyone that loves neutral and brown smokey eye looks. Salted caramel is my favorite, it looks great on my neutral olive skin tone. I love using it in the crease as as a transition color. White chocolate is great for the lid or on the brown bone. Champagne truffle is fun for the inner corner/tear duct. These shadows last’s all day long too. It’s a must have for anybody’s makeup collection.
Regan B.
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Regan B.
I love this pallet! Every shade works with my skin tone, it works for both every day looks and special occasions, and there's so many youtube videos online of how to do different looks. I'd buy another if I ran out.
Nathalie M.
Anthony, NM
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Nathalie M.
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Nathalie M.
This palette is amazing it actually does smell like chocolates! I love the colors so I can do every different color & I really do improve this product I really do recommend this product I love it go get it☺️
Jacquelyn D.
Ashland, OH
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Jacquelyn D.
I totally forgot to post this yesterday! But I used the Chocolate Bar palette for this deeper neutral look. These shadows are pigmented and blend easily and smell like chocolate too which is a plus! I’ve had this palette for almost 3 years now and I’ll never get sick of it!
Angelica M.
Northridge, CA
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Angelica M.
I love this eyeshadow palette! I smells so yummy 😋 The eyeshadow is super pigmented and blends out very well.There is some fallout but honestly what eyeshadow palette doesn't have fallout. The eyeshadow isn't chalky at all. I totally recommend to all my friends and family ❤ Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette
Colleen W.
Blairsville, GA
Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette uploaded by Colleen W.
The Chocolate Bar palette is my all-time favorite Too Faced palette. It is a neutral palette with a mixture of mattes, shimmer, and micro glitter shimmers. There isn’t any super unique, but I love the shades so much. The light pink shade barely shows up, but it’s not a shade I’ll ever use anyway. The rest of the shades are pigmented and apply nicely. It’s a perfect everyday palette. And it does smell like chocolate!

2,918 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alisa M.
Hollywood
6 months ago
Lindsay D. 6 months ago
I like this one def a holy grail