BY TOO FACED

This purrrfect palette features nine new shades in matte, shimmer and glitter textures, three that can be worn wet-and-dry. It’s the cat’s meow.

Details:

The timeless Cat Eye just got sexier. From ancient Egypt to the mod ’60s and punk ’80s to today, it’s always been an iconic beauty essential. This classic has been updated with nine matte, shimmer and glitter textures in warm and cool tones. Included are three wet-and-dry formulas for intense precision lining and a perfect wing tip. This Cat Eye Collection comes with our signature Glamour Guide with three beauty looks to get you started.

MORE TO LOVE:

• An extraordinary range of shades from a sheer wash of color to highly pigmented shadows
  • Nine new shades, three that can be worn wet-and-dry
  • Palette includes lustrous shadows that glide on gently for a weightless sparkle finish and velvety matte shades for eye-catching drama
  • Vivid, long-wearing color
  • Our signature, how-to Glamour Guide offers step-by-step application instructions for three Cat Eye looks.

Jungle Love:

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Boron Nitride, Methicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Kitten:

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Kitty Glitter:

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Talc, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tin Oxide, Sorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).

Leopard:

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methicone, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI77742), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Meow:

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Panther:

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Zinc Stearate, Polyethylene, Methicone, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

Pussy Cat:

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Purrr:

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Carmine (CI 75470), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).

Tiger’s Eye:

Ingredients/Ingrédients: Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Talc, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Copper Powder (CI 77400), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

• Is this pigmented?3 Answers
  • is the mirror removable or does is stay in the makeup pallet 4 Answers
  • I've heard good things about Too Faced Shadow pallets, but I have...3 Answers
Buy on Too Fac...
  • "I highly recommend this!" in 1 review
  • "They are very pretty and a wide variety of colors." in 1 review
  • "As always with Too Faced the package is adorable and the color payoff is very pigmented!" in 1 review
Audrey S.
El Paso, TX
This beautiful product is AMAZING and my absolute favorite palette. Even when I venture to other palettes this one will never disappoint! For the most part they are all soft and buttery, aside from one simply being a little hard and the black being a little chalky but not hard to work around and works so beautifully wet and as an eye liner! The fact you can wet the brush and use the 3 side colors can use for a liner makes it extremely convenient and handy if you want to play with your look or if you are traveling/away from home and happened to have forgotten to bring one. One of the cons for me is the 'deep purple' shade that swatches more like another black shadow with purple glitter.. Personally I would have loved a true deep purple.
Leah S.
Midland, TX
This is my all time favorite palette for lining my eyes! I seriously use this on a daily. I have a ton of eyeliners and none of them get used as much as this palette does. I was lucky enough to get this in a set that came with an angled brush and the shadow insurance primer. Fantastic deal. All my friends that have tried my palette, end up buying one for themselves. I love that the liner colors can be used wet or dry and the color pay off is amazing! It also last for a long time, so money well spent!
jada t.
Saint Petersburg, PA
I purchased this palette in June 2015 and used it for probably five months almost everyday. The colors are so beautiful and pigmented! I love the white ice blue the best. My mom actually took this out of my vanity and wears it every day. She won't give it back because she is so obsessed lol! I think the packaging is adorable and I like how small it is. The price is a steal. I actually got mine in a set with a brush and shadow insurance. I love those as well. I highly recommend this palette.
Stephanie M.
Tampa, FL
This is actually my first "high end" eyeshadow pallet. I love it. It is highly pigmented. Blends lovely. Lasts a long time. The eyeshadow colors that you can use "wet" make a great liner as well. The booklet that it comes with to help with looks, definitely helped me a lot. I always have a fear of not thinking outside the box when it comes to eye makeup, and this extra tool helps me do so. I believe it is worth the money and I recommend this.
Rebecca B.
Bentonville , AR
This pallet might have the biggest variety of colors of any Too Faced pallet yet. The prices are always the same which is good. I love the Cheetah print on the tin, I don't know that there is any pallet that really compares to this one. The colors are great and there are so many looks you can create with this pallet. It is very pigmented, but again does have fall out which is typical for any Too faced pallet when you use brushes.
Alex E.
Columbia, MO
I'm having a hard time using this palette because it doesn't have a good range of colors. It doesn't have a medium range color for my crease- they are all too dark or too light for the crease, and then there are some colors I don't use much, like the purple and the minty color. I wish instead of 3 light light colors, they changed those to some medium range colors to make it more versatile. But the quality of the shadows is nice.
Kelly L.
Leander, TX
This was my first high-end eyeshadow palette and I still love it and use it daily. The highlight shades are perfect for blending out your crease color, and all of the shades are extremely pigmented. Kitty Glitter is one of my favorite inner eye highlights. I've had this palette almost two years now and have yet to hit pan on any of the shadows, so I'd definitely say it's a great buy. Too Faced makes some amazing eyeshadows.
Lauren J.
I love the colors in this palette. I wanted this for so long and I finally bought it for a friend's wedding. I was a bridesmaid and I wanted a purple and a glittery black. The black in this palette has purple glitter, too. So, it just worked out perfectly. I can't say that I don't like any of the other colors. I love all of the colors in this palette and I've worn every one. I love that silvery/blue shade and the purple.
Isabel ❤.
I got this palette a few weeks ago and I have been using it so much ! I love Tiger's eye it's such a perfect bronze transition shade, it's my favorite out of the whole palette ❤ I don't really care for the soft pink colors on the left but overall the eyeshadows are very creamy and pigmented perfect for everyday as well as more dramatic looks
Alexis T.
I first bought this because the cute packaging caught my eye. I always love too faced products. I wanted a new palette but didn't want to put out 50 bucks for a bigger set. This is a perfect buy if you're looking for a new palette that won't cost you a ton of money. I love the different colors and the how to guide included inside.
Ceci D.
Is this eyeshadow chalky? Will it clump up when I put it on or when it's in the palette?
Brittany B.
Are the colors pigmented and is there alot of fallout?
Blanca R.
Las Vegas , NV
Is this worth the money ?
james w.
is there a lot of fall out in this pallete?
Jasmine A.
San Antonio, TX
On a scale of 1-10 how pigmented are these shadows?