Too Faced Cat Eye Kit

A pair of bestselling eye enhancers for creating the perfect cat eye look. Achieve eye perfection and complete a coquettish cat eye with this set of intense formulas. The blackest-black, waterproof eyeliner glides on for precise lines and a long-lasting, smudge-proof wear. The cutting-edge mascara uses 3D polymers to wrap around each lash, creating tubes that build, stretch, and curl for extreme volume and drama. This set contains: - 0.25 oz Extreme Volume Tubing Mascara - 0.03 oz Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black It is formulated Without: - Parabens

I have the cat eyes eye shadow palette, do these work well together?
Does this makeup last long? Like does it make your eye pop out?
Does it burn your eyes if it gets in them?
Start your review of Too Faced Cat Eye Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Megan N.
Tampa, FL
Practically every year, I go trick-or-treating dressed up as a Black Cat, and normally my cat-eye makeup game is horrifically off! BUT,.. thanks to the Too Faced Cat Eye kit I just bought & a little bit of practice, my cat eyes will be on Fleek this year. :-)
Alexandria Z.
This was the best eyeliner kit I have ever used hands down🙌🏼 The pencil was so soft and had a very nice pigment. I would say that the eyeliner is one that would last all day for my activities at least. I'm impresse
Brooke H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
For me, neither product worked that great. The liner didn't stay well on my water line, but it is very dark and the mascara wasn't anything great.
Sonya K.
Easton , PA
Love this palette! Too Faced didn't disappoint yet again! I don't use it as often as the chocolate palette but it's a go to for a darker smokey eye!
Navjot G.
Plano, TX
I use this product when I want that dramatic cat eye look... the whole kit is sensational. Love the product... I always use the dark black one and it created lines you love. Long lasting and it can stay for quite few parties of your day :)
Janeigne N.
Peekskill, NY
1,098 reviews
Really think this is a good value picked this up on sale at my local marshalls it’s super cute love the pigmented black liner and mini mascara to just throw in my purse when I’m on the go !
Mary E.
Barre, VT
I love both of these formulas. Better than sex is a holy grail for many for a reason. It gives you the best looking lashes of your life. The one negative is it flakes on me after 6+ hours of wear so it’s great for nights out but not for work days. I need to see if the new waterproof formula is better. The liner is amazing with one caveat - the pencil is so small that it’s hard for me to get the control I like. I often draw a thick line on my hand and pick up the liner with a brush from there simply for that reason.
Ashley N.
New haven , KY
It's not Halloween without a fabulous cat eye! Too faced is by far the best brand and I LOVE this product!!!! A little goes a long way, it's a little expensive but totally worth it and I recommend it regularly! Enjoy!!!
Natasha A.
Rockwood, MI
OMG. I just love this set!! It's so awesome that I had to get my 17 year old daughter one!!
Kelsey  M.
Milroy, IN
For me I'm all about mascara! I've got huge eyes and I love to accentuate them, this did a good job for awhile but seemed to flake off for me. Also didn't absolutely love the eyeliner. It was thick and kind of hard to work with.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...