Too Faced - Candy Lips uploaded by CAROLYN R.

BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Candy Lips Sugary Lip Gloss Bar Pink Taffy see more...

Too Faced - Candy Lips
  • "I loveeeeeeee these lippies!! So pigmented! I am a first time user! Definitely will use again! Very long lasting, stays on all day! Very easy to apply. Very smooth. I will definitely buy again & definitely recommend to others!" in 8 reviews
deanna m.
Essex fells
Only have used two of the shades. A little sticky. Not a huge fan of gloss In general but I love too faced as a brand. Purchased it at the Sephora in the mall in my house. It is long lasting just not the biggest fan of it that is all. Nothing against too faced
Eliza D.
Sheboygan
This product is good it held up for me through a day. It had nice packaging. Was what I expected for this product I liked the color and how smooth it was. I would definitely buy more when this one is gone. It has became my favorite. I would recommend this product.
Kizzi C.
Warner Robins, GA
CAROLYN R.
Too Faced Melted Latex Liquified High Shine Lipstick. This is my absolute fav new lipstick. I'm completely over matte and back into that 90s glossy "I just ate a bucket of fried chicken" look.
Lily M.
I lived metallic candy bar. By far my favorite alothough not full coverage very worth the hype. I would recommend this product to friends and just about everyone. Very moisturized for though with dry lips.
Heather W.
Morehead, KY
Love this lipgloss for an easy look to add to my lips. Creates an instant pick me up for lips with a moisturizing glow look. It's easy to use and stays on well. Will definitely be purchasing this his product again.
Ashley F.
Love this lipstick and all the color choices I buy this at ulta! It's not cheap but you get what you pay for with these kind of things! I definitely recommend this product! I would for sure but again!
Diana L.
Palmetto, FL
I love this lipgloss because it doesn't feel sticky and it's very nice to apply it doesn't leave any marks or patches I would recommend to anyone to try and they will love it for sure
Edna P.
The smell is amazing ! And I love the ending look that it gives to my lips! I was able to buy it at ulta in the nearest mall, it went beyond my expectations! It's my first time using them! And i would definitely buy them again at any time soon! Always keep me looking great at all times
Kassandra M.
This is one of my main cosmetics to go to . I used this product when I go on date night. Loved the texture  long lasting and smells good. Definitely met my expectation. Bought a couple weeks ago. It's a must have product!!! I will be buying it again .