BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Candy Box
  • "I loved this product the colors are so pretty N glide on well! The pigment is there deff, I had bought this at Sephora it wasn't really pricey. It was long lasting and you could mix the colors! It was so awesome to mix colors i would recommend you to buy this." in 4 reviews
Diana F.
Kansas City
They are very nice is a very beautiful color I think it is a little expensive I have never used the truth but they look good and if I tried them and they worked I would recommend them and buy them I like them a lot
Elizabeth R.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this product! It is really amazing. All the colors are super long lasting and will last you all day long.  There's no need to improve this, it is already perfect as it it. I use this product almost every day! I definitely recommend this product to everyone, I love it!
Alexia V.
Merced
Presley R.
I received this pallet as a gift and loved how pigmented these eyeshadows are. The colors stay on all day and never look opaque. I accidentally broke this pallet and I'm so upset. I will definitely be buying a too faced pallet for my next shadow purchase.
Ophelia V.
I love this product! Especially since pink is my favourite colour and it's well worth the price. It's also easy to apply and met my expectations - When I run out I'm planning on buying some more and it has become one of my favourites.
Kylie D.
This is such a great product all around everything about this product is stupid I can't even explain how it is just basing all around and I totally get it I recommended everyone and it just makes your make up
Amy C.
Strongsville
Amazing performance and perfect price, loved everything about this item and would love to you again. Product is versatile and completely met every expectation I had. I will purchase again and again! Love it
Krystal A.
I love how you can create many looks with this product. The lipstick is very smooth and is easy to apply. I bought it on the too faced website. The price was a little pricey, but the packaging is super cute!
Jessica S.
Judsonia, AR
I love this pink bon-bon. I'm not usually a pink makeup girl but this is good. It was affordable and lasted me forever. Very easy to apply, only thing I would add is maybe come with an applying brush!!
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Beautiful variety of colors! Pricey, worth it! Mostly long lasting. Easy to apply. First time buyer, will buy again, maybe another color scheme. Recommend to others!