BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Too Faced Candy Box
  • "I loved this product the colors are so pretty N glide on well! The pigment is there deff, I had bought this at Sephora it wasn't really pricey. It was long lasting and you could mix the colors! It was so awesome to mix colors i would recommend you to buy this." in 4 reviews
Lauren M.
This was a cute little palette I used as a gift. She was kind enough to let me try some and I felt the colors were good with okay pigment. I don't care for lip palettes because they aren't practical to reapply throughout the day. She loved it though and repurchased it when she hit pan. I guess I would recommend to someone who likes lip palettes!
Diana F.
Kansas City
They are very nice is a very beautiful color I think it is a little expensive I have never used the truth but they look good and if I tried them and they worked I would recommend them and buy them I like them a lot
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
Two-faced candy box is something I have owned but I do not see using that often for the price I paid and that the troubles I have had with it I really don't know if it's the product or the one that I bought but I would say try on what you think and give you our own opinion on it but I will try and see if I like other things this product I am not a fan of and don't see mine again
Elizabeth R.
El Paso, TX
I absolutely love this product! It is really amazing. All the colors are super long lasting and will last you all day long.  There's no need to improve this, it is already perfect as it it. I use this product almost every day! I definitely recommend this product to everyone, I love it!
Alexia V.
Merced
Presley R.
I received this pallet as a gift and loved how pigmented these eyeshadows are. The colors stay on all day and never look opaque. I accidentally broke this pallet and I'm so upset. I will definitely be buying a too faced pallet for my next shadow purchase.
Ophelia V.
Sunland, CA
I love this product! Especially since pink is my favourite colour and it's well worth the price. It's also easy to apply and met my expectations - When I run out I'm planning on buying some more and it has become one of my favourites.
Lydia S.
Roseburg
Very pigmented and i love this pallet. I would recommend this pallet to people starting makeup because it's very simple and easy to use. I use this pallet every once in awhile, but i think there are better ones out there.
jayne B.
works so well! really loved this product would definitely recommend to a friend. compares a lot better than alternatives and is very effective. i love it and it shares little room for improvement. can't wait to use it again!
Kylie D.
This is such a great product all around everything about this product is stupid I can't even explain how it is just basing all around and I totally get it I recommended everyone and it just makes your make up