BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yum! Too Faced has baked up this deliriously delicious eye confection with Candy Bars Eye Shadow and Shimmer Bar. These glimmering bars of candy colors feature four complimentary shades of sugary shimmers that can be used individually as eye shadows or... see more...

Too Faced Candy Bars Eye Shadow Palette
  • "Really pigmented, I did experience a little bit of fall out but nothing too dramatic, just fine and really creamy " in 18 reviews
  • "This stuff is so cool, i love the wonderful colors available, long lasting color and its just so great " in 7 reviews
  • "These eyeshadows are very pigmented, and very easy to blind. These shadows colors range from light brown, pink, and dark brown. This palette is perfect for a neutral eye look. This product also smells like chocolate. I would definitely buy this product over gain." in 5 reviews
  • "this color is so matte and so pigmented. it blends great and also smells great.although it can be a bit chalky." in 3 reviews
Okay so this one is like third to My favorites. Surprisingly I actually really liked the blues, it made my brown eyes look lighter and prettier!
Salud
Una paleta muy práctica con esos colores que se suelen usar mucho para salir. En un principio pensé que no valía la pena pero en realidad si
Allyson P.
These colors are very vibrant and long lasting. Just what you want and need in an eyeshadow
Arrianne J.
Atlanta, GA
These are great. They remind me of the little Elf flawless eye shadow palettes that cost 2 bucks though so it's kind of a wash
Kerri G.
Tese eyeshadows are good for a night out, and the colours are very nice to wear. I only used his once, as it didn't last as long as I would of expected.
Liz B.
Crossroads, TX
Great shadow colors. Good quality and combination of colors. I would definitely recommend!!
Dayana R.
Brampton, ON
Totally love this color and this palette. This color is great because it can go with just about every eye look. Moreover the shadow is pigmented, not to much fallout, no creasing or disappearing on the lid when worn over primer. Its very smooth, creamy and blends like a dream! I love their Chocolate bar palettes and all the shadows in them!
Natasa D.
Oak Creek, WI
I've used this eye shadow palette since I was 17. I'm 23 and I've gone through 3 so far in my life. The top right vanilla color is the perfect base for eye shadow. Every time I do my eye shadow with this palette I get a lot of compliments. In college I used to do my friends' makeup and I wouldn't use any other eye shadow but this one. I can't get enough of this palette.
Ada M.
Woonsocket, RI
Too Faced Candy Bars Eye Shadow Palette - Black Licorice. This palette have beautiful c.olor.
Sarah Kay A.
I really liked this palette. However, after using it for a long time it began to mix as one thing.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Are these new I haven't seen them before??