BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yum! Too Faced has baked up this deliriously delicious eye confection with Candy Bars Eye Shadow and Shimmer Bar. These glimmering bars of candy colors feature four complimentary shades of sugary shimmers that can be used individually as eye shadows or... see more...

Too Faced Candy Bars Eye Shadow Palette
  • "Really pigmented, I did experience a little bit of fall out but nothing too dramatic, just fine and really creamy " in 18 reviews
  • "This stuff is so cool, i love the wonderful colors available, long lasting color and its just so great " in 7 reviews
  • "These eyeshadows are very pigmented, and very easy to blind. These shadows colors range from light brown, pink, and dark brown. This palette is perfect for a neutral eye look. This product also smells like chocolate. I would definitely buy this product over gain." in 5 reviews
  • "this color is so matte and so pigmented. it blends great and also smells great.although it can be a bit chalky." in 3 reviews
Amanda S.
Holliday
Too faced has an incredible line of eyeshadows with a million different palettes, color combos, and range of colors. While I do love looking at and checking them all out most of them are not at all colors I could pull off. This little set right here though came with more natural colors plus it has the white bar which I have always used to lightly line my eyes because it helps to brighten them up.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Too Faced has one of the best eyeshadow formulas that I have come across. The shades are pigmented and beautiful, they blend easy as can be. These are great for beginners and pros. This palette is no exception. If you're considering buying this, you will not regret it.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market. The cards that come with it tell you how to apply the shadow which makes it so much easier.
Taylar J.
The shadow went on very well and was very smooth. It took a bit of blending for me to get it the way I wanted, but overall a good product. It lasted about six hours.
Sarah Kay A.
I really liked this palette. However, after using it for a long time it began to mix as one thing.
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
I have the nude shade palette of this brand. I like all the colours in that. Very easy and quite colors . Can go with any outfit. I am a nude colours lover. So for me it's an amazing palette.
Kawtar H.
This product is something I have received on the new year as a gift and in my opinion it is very average I loved the earthy colors palette but the colors are kind of hard to work with meaning blend and build
Dejia H.
LOVE THE LOOK I GET AFTER APPLYING TO MY EYES! GIVES ME THE NUDE EDGY LOOK I WANT EVERY TIME. I love this product!
amber g.
I love the colors and the different palletes to choose from and with dark eyes i love that i can blend them to make my eyes actually stand out
ashley u.
Downers Grove
Great colors. Makes my eyes stand out. Does not crease at all. Stays on all day. Got lots of compliments when using these colors.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Are these new I haven't seen them before??