BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tyanna C.
Texarkana, TX
I love eye shadow it make your eye pop and it make you look like you alive and I recommend you use this product.
Mya S.
This palette is amazing. It has great pigments and amazing colors. Long lasting. I love the packaging and price.
Riley U.
These colors are so nice. The quality of them is so smooth and luxurious I couldn't tell you a better eyeshadow
Trudy S.
Terre Haute, IN
This product really smells like black licorice. It is a great product very smooth covers nice and smells great!
Arlenys G.
Son perfectas , yo las ame la verdad es que son todo lo que buscas en una paleta de ojos cubren demasiado bien.
Taylor W.
Kilgore, TX
I love the Nutella colored palette. Perfect size for my Makeup bag. The eyeshadow is smooth and goes on great.
Violeta T.
Jackson, WY
Really good eye shadows. The palettes have really nice colors good for every day use. Stay put for a long time.
Czara K.
Hubbard, OH
This product isn't my favorite, but I don't hate it either. I don't think it blends as well as other brands.
alexis S.
San Bernardino, CA
Too faced candy bars eye shadow palettes are far my second palettes blend very easy great size for traveling
Emily B.
Prairie Grove, AR
I don't buy or use too faced products anymore because the quality has absolutely swandived in the past year.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Are these new I haven't seen them before??