BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mary S.
Love these colors, they last a bit longer than drugstore brands and I love the slight shimmer and all the color options.
Anastasia C.
Highly pigmented and great casing. Bold colors for any look. I prefer the large palettes but these are good for on the go
Fher Mari P.
West New York, NJ
Estas paletas son buenas y manejables tienen buena pigmentacion y me gusta por que podemos elegir la gama que nos guste
Emily B.
Owensboro, KY
I love this eyeshadow. So easy to apply, looks great on and even lasts a while. The price is questionable but I like it
Valerie H.
I used to love the Candy Bars palettes because they were so pretty. But the color wouldn't really pick up on my brush
Zoe J.
Lowell, MA
pretty but very semi toned and cannot make a full look with this.. the pink and tan ones are very nice as highlights
Sigrid M.
Frankfort, IN
I just bought the semi chocolate bar palette and it's wonderful beautiful colors going great palette for day or night
Dejia H.
LOVE THE LOOK I GET AFTER APPLYING TO MY EYES! GIVES ME THE NUDE EDGY LOOK I WANT EVERY TIME. I love this product!
Maricruz  Z.
San Luis, AZ
Really pigmented, I did experience a little bit of fall out but nothing too dramatic, just fine and really creamy
Tyanna C.
Texarkana, TX
I love eye shadow it make your eye pop and it make you look like you alive and I recommend you use this product.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Are these new I haven't seen them before??