BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Mia L.
The eyeshadow son this palette are very nice. They all go very nice together and are very pretty shades. They also blend very nicely on the eyelid.
Okay so this one is like third to My favorites. Surprisingly I actually really liked the blues, it made my brown eyes look lighter and prettier!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I had one of these because my friend gave it to me and I didn't like it that much, I love too faces but I was so disappointed about this product
amber g.
I love the colors and the different palletes to choose from and with dark eyes i love that i can blend them to make my eyes actually stand out
Danita A.
North Little Rock, AR
Too faced has beautiful colors that are long lasting. I have several that I use every day. I have found them easy to apply and long lasting.
Melissa H.
Gaylord, MI
I have tried so many different products but had a very hard time trying to find something that would work.. then I found this and love it.
Randilyn B.
hot springs ar
Great pigmentation! They went on smoothly and looked beautiful it didn't spread all over my face like some eyeshadow does while applying
Queenie L.
New York
I am not a big fan of the too faced eyeshadow. While the colors are nice but it doesn't stay comparing to the other brands I have used.
I love too faced shawdows! They are buttery, creamy, and easy to blend. Sometimes there is fallout but that is normal with any shawdow.
Katie S.
Lolo, MT
Quality you expect from Too Faced cosmetics, in easy to use palette. Mix & match colors for custom looks; colors blend easily also.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Are these new I haven't seen them before??