BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Griffin C.
Hudson, KY
Great product! I love the size of these! Very convenient for when I need to travel. Also, they offer plenty of different colors so I can always carry more! Love this product and will continue to purchase!
Evelyn D.
Weslaco, TX
I was able to purchase this too face pallets online after Christmas. They had it on sale. Can I say BLESSED! I look like a goddess ! Not gonna lie it's just so perfectly pigmented . Makes my natura look so beautiful.
Taylar J.
The shadow went on very well and was very smooth. It took a bit of blending for me to get it the way I wanted, but overall a good product. It lasted about six hours.
Elizabeth A.
Toledo, OH
Love the color combinations. Take the guessing out I if choosing the right colors by selecting these pallets. Colors don't fade or crease throughout the day. Highly recommend.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
i personally found it kinda hard to pick colors when the shades are just placed too close to each other if you want a nice clean look this is not the palette you want but if you don't kind mixing colors then this is ok
Cassie G.
This eye shadow was decent but i wasnt overly impressed with the packaging i got it at ulta and it wasnt a long last. I guess it would last longer with a primer but ive used better eye shadows
Emma J.
Russellville , AR
First of all these are really pretty . They go great with my eye color . Its super pigmented and is really easy to apply. These have a great value and are totally worth the money.
Taylor C.
Belington, WV
I love playing around with all different eye shadows and making things fun for nights out with friends or just a normal day running errands and this palette definitely makes things fun and gives a lot of attention to the eyes which is what I love. I would recommend for anyone
Shameka W.
Bronx, NY
I have this palette and I love the colors and number unfortunately I don't use it very often I had it for a couple of years now and there still are some colors but I just don't use them that often
Kristen V.
I needed a new eye shadow to match a pink and white dress so I picked up a pink eye shadow pallet and loved it..I loved the different color schemes so I could make a balance eye shadow look.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Are these new I haven't seen them before??