BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Liz F.
Middletown, OH
I recently purchased the Too Faced chocolate bar palette. I'm am absolutely in love with it. All of the colors are amazing. The eye shadow blends so well. There are so many different looks you can create with just this one palette. Love it!
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
Love love love will keep buying and buying and buying it one of my favorite colors I love to face and it's one of my favorite Brands I usually always buy it so I will definitely recommend this five-star
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
They're beautiful but I personally don't feel they're worth the money. I'm just as happy with my elf palletes and these. I think you need a eye primer to get them to stay. Again they are lovely. But not better than elf.
Jamee O.
Delbarton, WV
It is okay I thought I would like it but I just went back and bought a palette that everything was separated. I'm not big on everything blending together like these, so I would not recommend this one.
Catherine S.
Too Faced Candy bars eye shadow palette is truly amazing.... I love the colors and the texture of this palette... The price isn't bad either..I would totally recommend this product to my friends and family
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This in particular not used but with reference to the others that if I can say they are very good pigmentation but above all easily blurred I recommend it for those girls who like to invest in quality.
Katelyn F.
Irving, TX
I really like too faced's eyeshadow palettes. But these just didn't do it for me. I feel like the color combinations could've been better, and the pigment isn't all that great.
I think this is a good pallets to have! I really like it and seem to enjoy it!! I also think that Anyone else who enjoys makeup would like it, this pallets is more for a simple look I think, so yes I recommend it
Kelly G.
Matthews, NC
Too faced always takes my breath away at how well the product performs during a long day. I have blue eyes and they always have a great eyeshadow palette to make me shine.
This product is pretty wonderful.. Its Long Lasting . I Buys This every time I Run Out . I would totally recommend it.. My Mom Bought me This Product About a Year ago And I Use It As A Everyday Product. its Super Nice .
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Are these new I haven't seen them before??