BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yum! Too Faced has baked up this deliriously delicious eye confection with Candy Bars Eye Shadow and Shimmer Bar. These glimmering bars of candy colors feature four complimentary shades of sugary shimmers that can be used individually as eye shadows or... see more...

Too Faced Candy Bars Eye Shadow Palette
  • "Really pigmented, I did experience a little bit of fall out but nothing too dramatic, just fine and really creamy " in 18 reviews
  • "This stuff is so cool, i love the wonderful colors available, long lasting color and its just so great " in 7 reviews
  • "These eyeshadows are very pigmented, and very easy to blind. These shadows colors range from light brown, pink, and dark brown. This palette is perfect for a neutral eye look. This product also smells like chocolate. I would definitely buy this product over gain." in 5 reviews
  • "this color is so matte and so pigmented. it blends great and also smells great.although it can be a bit chalky." in 3 reviews
Jamee O.
Delbarton, WV
It is okay I thought I would like it but I just went back and bought a palette that everything was separated. I'm not big on everything blending together like these, so I would not recommend this one.
I think this is a good pallets to have! I really like it and seem to enjoy it!! I also think that Anyone else who enjoys makeup would like it, this pallets is more for a simple look I think, so yes I recommend it
This product is pretty wonderful.. Its Long Lasting . I Buys This every time I Run Out . I would totally recommend it.. My Mom Bought me This Product About a Year ago And I Use It As A Everyday Product. its Super Nice .
Elizabeth A.
Toledo, OH
Love the color combinations. Take the guessing out I if choosing the right colors by selecting these pallets. Colors don't fade or crease throughout the day. Highly recommend.
Jessica C.
This palette is made up of some nice smokier, darker shades and three lighter shades to contrast. It was an Ulta exclusive, but it does still pop up on the Too Faced website once in a while. Overall it's a good travel palette for smoky eyes. There's good color payoff on all the shades, consistent wear time (around 7 hours), and the soft texture of the shadows is easy to work with (consistent with Too Faced's other formulas).
Griffin C.
Elizabethtown , KY
Great product! I love the size of these! Very convenient for when I need to travel. Also, they offer plenty of different colors so I can always carry more! Love this product and will continue to purchase!
Evelyn D.
Weslaco, TX
I was able to purchase this too face pallets online after Christmas. They had it on sale. Can I say BLESSED! I look like a goddess ! Not gonna lie it's just so perfectly pigmented . Makes my natura look so beautiful.
Taylar J.
The shadow went on very well and was very smooth. It took a bit of blending for me to get it the way I wanted, but overall a good product. It lasted about six hours.
Ashley F.
Aurora, CO
Natasa D.
Oak Creek, WI
I've used this eye shadow palette since I was 17. I'm 23 and I've gone through 3 so far in my life. The top right vanilla color is the perfect base for eye shadow. Every time I do my eye shadow with this palette I get a lot of compliments. In college I used to do my friends' makeup and I wouldn't use any other eye shadow but this one. I can't get enough of this palette.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Are these new I haven't seen them before??