BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yum! Too Faced has baked up this deliriously delicious eye confection with Candy Bars Eye Shadow and Shimmer Bar. These glimmering bars of candy colors feature four complimentary shades of sugary shimmers that can be used individually as eye shadows or... see more...

Too Faced Candy Bars Eye Shadow Palette
  • "Really pigmented, I did experience a little bit of fall out but nothing too dramatic, just fine and really creamy " in 18 reviews
  • "This stuff is so cool, i love the wonderful colors available, long lasting color and its just so great " in 7 reviews
  • "These eyeshadows are very pigmented, and very easy to blind. These shadows colors range from light brown, pink, and dark brown. This palette is perfect for a neutral eye look. This product also smells like chocolate. I would definitely buy this product over gain." in 5 reviews
  • "this color is so matte and so pigmented. it blends great and also smells great.although it can be a bit chalky." in 3 reviews
Roxana G.
Stoke-on-Trent, ['', '', '']
These are really easy to travel with and you can easily create a glam look with one of these and a pair of lashes.
The formula is also nice but not as good as other too faced eyeshadows.
Kawtar H.
This product is something I have received on the new year as a gift and in my opinion it is very average I loved the earthy colors palette but the colors are kind of hard to work with meaning blend and build
Zara b.
Newcastle
I love a great basic pallet. This is the perfect all matte pallet. I'm guilty of trying all three of the pallets. It's long lasting threw out the whole day. Would recommend this product!
Alanis R.
Love love love Too Faced cosmetics!! It's a tad bit pricey, but it comes in a really cute black package and you get quite a bit of product. It applies very smoothly to your lid and there isn't much fall out. Pigmentation is good. I love that it comes with a range of colors in one scheme so that you can get that ultimate transition from shade to shade.
Dayana R.
Brampton, ON
Totally love this color and this palette. This color is great because it can go with just about every eye look. Moreover the shadow is pigmented, not to much fallout, no creasing or disappearing on the lid when worn over primer. Its very smooth, creamy and blends like a dream! I love their Chocolate bar palettes and all the shadows in them!
Eleonora M.
Queste palette hanno un ottimo packaging e l'idea di ombretti pastello ora in primavera così abbinati è molto bella. Il problema è che sono molto polverosi, difficili da sfumare, poco scriventi, e tendono a evidenziare le pieghe della palpebra.
Quema S.
own the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and let me tell you, I am beyond pleased with it! I’m sorry the smaller palette was not as amazing as the one I own, and what a bummer as an introduction to the brand. The Chocolate Bar was my first Too Faced product, and I have been recommending it to everyone. It’s a bit expensive, though.
Leticia C.
Super cute colors that you can create beautiful and diverse looks with. I love Too Faced & i love their products. Never fail to leave me in love with their palettes!
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
This eyeshadow palette has me going crazy It is my first time using it but I'm obssesed with it, they are very longlasting. I use them almost every day and night and would definitely buy it again whenever I get the chance to TOTALY IN LOVE
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
I have the nude shade palette of this brand. I like all the colours in that. Very easy and quite colors . Can go with any outfit. I am a nude colours lover. So for me it's an amazing palette.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Are these new I haven't seen them before??