BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Temis P.
Got this as a gift, like it a lot, I would recommend this tip everyone to useit , l totally like it
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
I have several different eye shadows, multiple brands, but I always go back to my Too Faced product
myah a.
Has very useful everyday colors. Colors are cery pigmented and easy to blend. Also not very patchy
Sarah Kay A.
I really liked this palette. However, after using it for a long time it began to mix as one thing.
Olivia M.
I love how pigmented these shadows are I'm also very pleased with the packaging it looks very sleek
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
I love shimmery eye shadows! This product is long lasting and pigmented. The colors are very pretty
Leonor W.
Es mas económico que los demás productos por eso me gusta. Los tonos son delicados y sofisticados
Christine D.
Love these palettes. They're great for different eye colors to make them pop. Beautiful colors!
Lis R.
I do not really like the finished product. Is very sensitive. Does not look good when painting.
Ada M.
Woonsocket, RI
Too Faced Candy Bars Eye Shadow Palette - Black Licorice. This palette have beautiful c.olor.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Are these new I haven't seen them before??