BY TOO FACED

Randilyn B.
Randilyn B.
Cabot, AR
Great pigmentation! They went on smoothly and looked beautiful it didn't spread all over my face like some eyeshadow does while applying
Zoe J.
Zoe J.
Lowell, MA
pretty but very semi toned and cannot make a full look with this.. the pink and tan ones are very nice as highlights
Lis R.
Lis R.
I do not really like the finished product. Is very sensitive. Does not look good when painting.
Thanjila H.
Thanjila H.
Astoria, NY
Amazing product. Love it. I reccomend it for all to use its easy to
apply and it's so good and pigmented
Dejia H.
Dejia H.
LOVE THE LOOK I GET AFTER APPLYING TO MY EYES! GIVES ME THE NUDE EDGY LOOK I WANT EVERY TIME. I love this product!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Love these colors, they last a bit longer than drugstore brands and I love the slight shimmer and all the color options.
myah a.
myah a.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has very useful everyday colors. Colors are cery pigmented and easy to blend. Also not very patchy
Lilien P.
Lilien P.

Is a great product very good quality, it is beautiful leaves a tone with a very beautiful and natural color.
michele f.
michele f.
These were awesome. Great quality and great color selection. I like the way the colors go well together.
Amy C.
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
I have several different eye shadows, multiple brands, but I always go back to my Too Faced product
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these new I haven't seen them before??