BY TOO FACED

Griffin C.
Griffin C.
Hudson, KY
Great product! I love the size of these! Very convenient for when I need to travel. Also, they offer plenty of different colors so I can always carry more! Love this product and will continue to purchase!
Taylar J.
Taylar J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The shadow went on very well and was very smooth. It took a bit of blending for me to get it the way I wanted, but overall a good product. It lasted about six hours.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Douglasville, GA
These colors really POP! They apply very smoothly and have great color for not using too much. Although I don't wear it often, when I do I love it!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Toledo, OH
Love the color combinations. Take the guessing out I if choosing the right colors by selecting these pallets. Colors don't fade or crease throughout the day. Highly recommend.
Queenie L.
Queenie L.
New York
I am not a big fan of the too faced eyeshadow. While the colors are nice but it doesn't stay comparing to the other brands I have used.
Jade B.
Jade B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are adorable and the colors are cute and fun, exactly what you would expect from too faced, the color payoff is great as well
Oxy r.
Oxy r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
havent exactly tried these yet but i have been wanting to ! they look beautiful and many different choices is what i like to see
Arrianne J.
Arrianne J.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are great. They remind me of the little Elf flawless eye shadow palettes that cost 2 bucks though so it's kind of a wash
kelsey g.
kelsey g.
Madison, WI
Boring shades, but the shadows actually smell like chocolate which is great. You can actually smell it for quite a while. Goes on smooth and stays matte
Katie S.
Katie S.
Lolo, MT
Quality you expect from Too Faced cosmetics, in easy to use palette. Mix & match colors for custom looks; colors blend easily also.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these new I haven't seen them before??