BY TOO FACED

Tania R.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love will keep buying and buying and buying it one of my favorite colors I love to face and it's one of my favorite Brands I usually always buy it so I will definitely recommend this five-star
Jacquelyn P.
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
They're beautiful but I personally don't feel they're worth the money. I'm just as happy with my elf palletes and these. I think you need a eye primer to get them to stay. Again they are lovely. But not better than elf.
Jamee O.
Jamee O.
Delbarton , WV
It is okay I thought I would like it but I just went back and bought a palette that everything was separated. I'm not big on everything blending together like these, so I would not recommend this one.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This in particular not used but with reference to the others that if I can say they are very good pigmentation but above all easily blurred I recommend it for those girls who like to invest in quality.
Katelyn F.
Katelyn F.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like too faced's eyeshadow palettes. But these just didn't do it for me. I feel like the color combinations could've been better, and the pigment isn't all that great.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Matthews, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too faced always takes my breath away at how well the product performs during a long day. I have blue eyes and they always have a great eyeshadow palette to make me shine.
This product is pretty wonderful.. Its Long Lasting . I Buys This every time I Run Out . I would totally recommend it.. My Mom Bought me This Product About a Year ago And I Use It As A Everyday Product. its Super Nice .
Alex W.
Alex W.
Not my favorite pallet. The pigment is good but I just don't really like the packaging of it. I have used this only a couple times, but it's not my go to pallet
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too Faced Candy bars eye shadow palette is truly amazing.... I love the colors and the texture of this palette... The price isn't bad either..I would totally recommend this product to my friends and family
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
I LOVE THIS PALLET. I love too faced and their scented pallets and I love the colors, blend ability, and finishes that this pallet offers. Very wearable.
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these new I haven't seen them before??