BY TOO FACED

Mia L.
Mia L.
The eyeshadow son this palette are very nice. They all go very nice together and are very pretty shades. They also blend very nicely on the eyelid.
ana maria g.
ana maria g.
Hartford, CT
Ho this product is my favor is different color and your put in the eyes more.and put your color for your skin and conctact the game for the color.
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had one of these because my friend gave it to me and I didn't like it that much, I love too faces but I was so disappointed about this product
Danita A.
Danita A.
North Little Rock, AR
Too faced has beautiful colors that are long lasting. I have several that I use every day. I have found them easy to apply and long lasting.
I love too faced shawdows! They are buttery, creamy, and easy to blend. Sometimes there is fallout but that is normal with any shawdow.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Perfect colors for weekend out with the girl's! Can do a smooth or extravagant smoky look with these color's, works very well!
Fher Mari P.
Fher Mari P.
West New York, NJ
Estas paletas son buenas y manejables tienen buena pigmentacion y me gusta por que podemos elegir la gama que nos guste
Violeta T.
Violeta T.
Jackson, WY
Really good eye shadows. The palettes have really nice colors good for every day use. Stay put for a long time.
alexis S.
alexis S.
San Bernardino, CA
Too faced candy bars eye shadow palettes are far my second palettes blend very easy great size for traveling
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Escondido, CA
Did not like!! Horrible color options and did not work well for me . Did not like . Not pigmented enough
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these new I haven't seen them before??