BY TOO FACED

Kerri G.
Kerri G.
Tese eyeshadows are good for a night out, and the colours are very nice to wear. I only used his once, as it didn't last as long as I would of expected.
C K.
C K.
Budapest
Nice and pigmented colors. Perfect for a night out. It's easy to put on and survives a night of parting very well.
Rhesa P.
Rhesa P.
Grenada
Love love love love using this product it's very easy to apply and the color are so cute
Sheetal B.
Sheetal B.
Gurgaon
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the nude shade palette of this brand. I like all the colours in that. Very easy and quite colors . Can go with any outfit. I am a nude colours lover. So for me it's an amazing palette.
Roxana G.
Roxana G.
Stoke-on-Trent, ['', '', '']
These are really easy to travel with and you can easily create a glam look with one of these and a pair of lashes.
The formula is also nice but not as good as other too faced eyeshadows.
Kawtar H.
Kawtar H.
This product is something I have received on the new year as a gift and in my opinion it is very average I loved the earthy colors palette but the colors are kind of hard to work with meaning blend and build
Lois C.
Lois C.
gravesend
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is alright.I don't really use it a lot but here is what I think.It has some nice packaging with the colours going upwards.Plus a mirror.Its easy to apply and easy to remove.i would recommend this to some but not all.
Zara b.
Zara b.
Newcastle
I love a great basic pallet. This is the perfect all matte pallet. I'm guilty of trying all three of the pallets. It's long lasting threw out the whole day. Would recommend this product!
Dayana R.
Dayana R.
Brampton, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Totally love this color and this palette. This color is great because it can go with just about every eye look. Moreover the shadow is pigmented, not to much fallout, no creasing or disappearing on the lid when worn over primer. Its very smooth, creamy and blends like a dream! I love their Chocolate bar palettes and all the shadows in them!
Fatima D.
Fatima D.
Ottawa, ON
Very nice palette. Love the packaging as always with Toofaced they never let me down. The colours are amazing smooth and pigmented
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these new I haven't seen them before??