BY TOO FACED

Tyanna C.
Tyanna C.
Texarkana, TX
I love eye shadow it make your eye pop and it make you look like you alive and I recommend you use this product.
Vilma R.
Vilma R.
Los Angeles, CA
The longevity from this is not very good either. It creases very quickly and that is when an eyeshadow primer has been applied
Emily B.
Emily B.
Owensboro, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeshadow. So easy to apply, looks great on and even lasts a while. The price is questionable but I like it
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Highly pigmented and great casing. Bold colors for any look. I prefer the large palettes but these are good for on the go
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
La Palma, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love shimmery eye shadows! This product is long lasting and pigmented. The colors are very pretty
Liza T.
Liza T.
Totally love this color and this palette. This color is great because it can go with just about every eye look. Moreover the shadow is pigmented, not to much fallout, no creasing or disappearing on the lid when worn over primer. Its very smooth, creamy and blends like a dream! I love their Chocolate bar palettes and all the shadows in them!
1liked this
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I bought this for my sister and we were both very disappointed not pigmented at all barely shows when doing your eyeshadow
Leonor W.
Leonor W.
Es mas económico que los demás productos por eso me gusta. Los tonos son delicados y sofisticados
Eleonora M.
Eleonora M.
Queste palette hanno un ottimo packaging e l'idea di ombretti pastello ora in primavera così abbinati è molto bella. Il problema è che sono molto polverosi, difficili da sfumare, poco scriventi, e tendono a evidenziare le pieghe della palpebra.
blerona p.
blerona p.
Prishtina, Kosovo
This eyeshadow palette has me going crazy It is my first time using it but I'm obssesed with it, they are very longlasting. I use them almost every day and night and would definitely buy it again whenever I get the chance to TOTALY IN LOVE
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these new I haven't seen them before??