BY TOO FACED

Laura S.
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto de verdad me decepcionó, no me gustó. Era muy regular y simple, no es la gran cosa. De Too faced me han gustado muchas de su mercancía pero de verdad no llego a mis expectativas acostumbradas por la misma compañía. De verdad yo no lo compraría de nuevo, a otras es recomendable que le hagan una prueba antes de comprarlo.
Trudy S.
Trudy S.
Terre Haute, IN
This product really smells like black licorice. It is a great product very smooth covers nice and smells great!
I think this is a good pallets to have! I really like it and seem to enjoy it!! I also think that Anyone else who enjoys makeup would like it, this pallets is more for a simple look I think, so yes I recommend it
Shameka W.
Shameka W.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this palette and I love the colors and number unfortunately I don't use it very often I had it for a couple of years now and there still are some colors but I just don't use them that often
Eliana R.
Eliana R.
Hutchinson, KS
Expensive but you will probably love it. Very quick and easy to use. Lots of Eyeshadow
Mina H.
Mina H.
Erie, PA
i really like their eyeshadow they have a good variety of colors and good tones o them and eyeshadow that works for everyone and it is a good value.
Natasa D.
Natasa D.
Oak Creek, WI
I've used this eye shadow palette since I was 17. I'm 23 and I've gone through 3 so far in my life. The top right vanilla color is the perfect base for eye shadow. Every time I do my eye shadow with this palette I get a lot of compliments. In college I used to do my friends' makeup and I wouldn't use any other eye shadow but this one. I can't get enough of this palette.
Okay so this one is like third to My favorites. Surprisingly I actually really liked the blues, it made my brown eyes look lighter and prettier!
Liz F.
Liz F.
Middletown, OH
I recently purchased the Too Faced chocolate bar palette. I'm am absolutely in love with it. All of the colors are amazing. The eye shadow blends so well. There are so many different looks you can create with just this one palette. Love it!
Temis P.
Temis P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this as a gift, like it a lot, I would recommend this tip everyone to useit , l totally like it
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these new I haven't seen them before??