BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jessika C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is made up of some nice smokier, darker shades and three lighter shades to contrast. It was an Ulta exclusive, but it does still pop up on the Too Faced website once in a while. Overall it's a good travel palette for smoky eyes. There's good color payoff on all the shades, consistent wear time (around 7 hours), and the soft texture of the shadows is easy to work with (consistent with Too Faced's other formulas).
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I prefer to stick with the brown tones and the smoky eye black and gray's. I have purchased several other brands and even swatched before buying only to be disappointed after trying them at home. Brown's look orange or non existent. I have enjoyed working with the different Two Faced Candy Bar color palettes. Not to mention the delicious scent they have!
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto de verdad me decepcionó, no me gustó. Era muy regular y simple, no es la gran cosa. De Too faced me han gustado muchas de su mercancía pero de verdad no llego a mis expectativas acostumbradas por la misma compañía. De verdad yo no lo compraría de nuevo, a otras es recomendable que le hagan una prueba antes de comprarlo.
Rebecca L.
Carlsbad, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette it's smells like hot chocolate and the colors are so pretty and you have your warm tones and cool tones with a lot of bold colors so if you're not into bright pinks or teals I would definitely go with a more neutral palette. The colors are super pigmented I do use an eyeshadow base for the colors to pop and I hardly have any fall out, but I know that may not be the case for everyone.
Ashley F.
Aurora, CO
These eyeshadows are very pigmented, and very easy to blind. These shadows colors range from light brown, pink, and dark brown. This palette is perfect for a neutral eye look. This product also smells like chocolate. I would definitely buy this product over gain.
Natasa D.
Oak Creek, WI
I've used this eye shadow palette since I was 17. I'm 23 and I've gone through 3 so far in my life. The top right vanilla color is the perfect base for eye shadow. Every time I do my eye shadow with this palette I get a lot of compliments. In college I used to do my friends' makeup and I wouldn't use any other eye shadow but this one. I can't get enough of this palette.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market. The cards that come with it tell you how to apply the shadow which makes it so much easier.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too Faced has one of the best eyeshadow formulas that I have come across. The shades are pigmented and beautiful, they blend easy as can be. These are great for beginners and pros. This palette is no exception. If you're considering buying this, you will not regret it.
Alyssa J.
South Portland, ME
Great packaging, very enticing color range and often times these products even smell like candy or chocolate. it can be a little clunky sometimes but if you enjoy having a nice girly vanity and compacts these are right choice for you. Worth the extra money
Lisa H.
Sapulpa , OK
I honestly hated this shadow. It was chalked and patchy; and I found that a cheaper shadow could do a lot better. Wasn't easy to blend and ulta wouldn't refund, so I tossed it. Never buying again and don't recommend:/
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these new I haven't seen them before??