BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rebecca L.
Carlsbad, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette it's smells like hot chocolate and the colors are so pretty and you have your warm tones and cool tones with a lot of bold colors so if you're not into bright pinks or teals I would definitely go with a more neutral palette. The colors are super pigmented I do use an eyeshadow base for the colors to pop and I hardly have any fall out, but I know that may not be the case for everyone.
Tessa J.
Lago vista, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this palette. You can use it everyday and the colors are stunning. The eyeshadow goes on smooth and is great for a casual day or even more fancy. It is a good price compared to some other palettes on the market. The cards that come with it tell you how to apply the shadow which makes it so much easier.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too Faced has one of the best eyeshadow formulas that I have come across. The shades are pigmented and beautiful, they blend easy as can be. These are great for beginners and pros. This palette is no exception. If you're considering buying this, you will not regret it.
Lisa H.
Sapulpa , OK
I honestly hated this shadow. It was chalked and patchy; and I found that a cheaper shadow could do a lot better. Wasn't easy to blend and ulta wouldn't refund, so I tossed it. Never buying again and don't recommend:/
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
They're beautiful but I personally don't feel they're worth the money. I'm just as happy with my elf palletes and these. I think you need a eye primer to get them to stay. Again they are lovely. But not better than elf.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love will keep buying and buying and buying it one of my favorite colors I love to face and it's one of my favorite Brands I usually always buy it so I will definitely recommend this five-star
Jamee O.
Delbarton , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is okay I thought I would like it but I just went back and bought a palette that everything was separated. I'm not big on everything blending together like these, so I would not recommend this one.
Catherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Too Faced Candy bars eye shadow palette is truly amazing.... I love the colors and the texture of this palette... The price isn't bad either..I would totally recommend this product to my friends and family
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
This in particular not used but with reference to the others that if I can say they are very good pigmentation but above all easily blurred I recommend it for those girls who like to invest in quality.
Katelyn F.
Irving, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like too faced's eyeshadow palettes. But these just didn't do it for me. I feel like the color combinations could've been better, and the pigment isn't all that great.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these new I haven't seen them before??