BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Yum! Too Faced has baked up this deliriously delicious eye confection with Candy Bars Eye Shadow and Shimmer Bar. These glimmering bars of candy colors feature four complimentary shades of sugary shimmers that can be used individually as eye shadows or... see more...

Too Faced Candy Bars Eye Shadow Palette
  • "Really pigmented, I did experience a little bit of fall out but nothing too dramatic, just fine and really creamy " in 18 reviews
  • "This stuff is so cool, i love the wonderful colors available, long lasting color and its just so great " in 7 reviews
  • "These eyeshadows are very pigmented, and very easy to blind. These shadows colors range from light brown, pink, and dark brown. This palette is perfect for a neutral eye look. This product also smells like chocolate. I would definitely buy this product over gain." in 5 reviews
  • "this color is so matte and so pigmented. it blends great and also smells great.although it can be a bit chalky." in 3 reviews
Amanda S.
Holliday
Too faced has an incredible line of eyeshadows with a million different palettes, color combos, and range of colors. While I do love looking at and checking them all out most of them are not at all colors I could pull off. This little set right here though came with more natural colors plus it has the white bar which I have always used to lightly line my eyes because it helps to brighten them up.
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
I prefer to stick with the brown tones and the smoky eye black and gray's. I have purchased several other brands and even swatched before buying only to be disappointed after trying them at home. Brown's look orange or non existent. I have enjoyed working with the different Two Faced Candy Bar color palettes. Not to mention the delicious scent they have!
Laura S.
Argyle, TX
Este producto de verdad me decepcionó, no me gustó. Era muy regular y simple, no es la gran cosa. De Too faced me han gustado muchas de su mercancía pero de verdad no llego a mis expectativas acostumbradas por la misma compañía. De verdad yo no lo compraría de nuevo, a otras es recomendable que le hagan una prueba antes de comprarlo.
Rebecca L.
San Marcos, CA
I love my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Eyeshadow Palette it's smells like hot chocolate and the colors are so pretty and you have your warm tones and cool tones with a lot of bold colors so if you're not into bright pinks or teals I would definitely go with a more neutral palette. The colors are super pigmented I do use an eyeshadow base for the colors to pop and I hardly have any fall out, but I know that may not be the case for everyone.
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Too Faced has one of the best eyeshadow formulas that I have come across. The shades are pigmented and beautiful, they blend easy as can be. These are great for beginners and pros. This palette is no exception. If you're considering buying this, you will not regret it.
Alyssa J.
South Portland, ME
Great packaging, very enticing color range and often times these products even smell like candy or chocolate. it can be a little clunky sometimes but if you enjoy having a nice girly vanity and compacts these are right choice for you. Worth the extra money
Lisa H.
Sapulpa , OK
I honestly hated this shadow. It was chalked and patchy; and I found that a cheaper shadow could do a lot better. Wasn't easy to blend and ulta wouldn't refund, so I tossed it. Never buying again and don't recommend:/
Liz F.
Middletown, OH
I recently purchased the Too Faced chocolate bar palette. I'm am absolutely in love with it. All of the colors are amazing. The eye shadow blends so well. There are so many different looks you can create with just this one palette. Love it!
Jacquelyn P.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
They're beautiful but I personally don't feel they're worth the money. I'm just as happy with my elf palletes and these. I think you need a eye primer to get them to stay. Again they are lovely. But not better than elf.
Tania R.
Lowell, MA
Love love love will keep buying and buying and buying it one of my favorite colors I love to face and it's one of my favorite Brands I usually always buy it so I will definitely recommend this five-star
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,139 reviews
Are these new I haven't seen them before??