BY TOO FACED

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Warm up and get your "glow-on" with California In A Compact!  This Beach Bunny-inspired bronzer combines four illuminating shades of sun-kissed bronzers and shimmers that add just the right amount of California s deep summertime tan anywhere, anytime of the year! Beach Bunny ~ deep cocoa and golden bronzes - mix to create a dark tan Backstage Benefits: Our deepest shade of bronzer ~ looks like a true sun worshipper s tan, without the damage Shimmers, highlights and brightens immediately Four golden shades can be worn mixed or separately...control your tan Neutralizes a blotchy skin tone so that skin appears smooth and pores seem to disappear! "It s like having the sand, surf and celebrity lifestyle crammed into one sun-soaked compact" ... Jerrod "tested on celebrities, not animals" Bronzing Powder, Beach Bunny

• I want to know what all you guys think about this? My fri...2 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this one as well as their Sweethearts Br...2 Answers
  • Can this be used as an eyeshadow? Is it too difficult to ...2 Answers
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
I'm not sure if this the same as the Beach Bunny bronzer but they look very similar? It's a great bronzer! You can swirl all the colors together for a beautiful glow. I like you use the color on the far left as a contour shade. A nice shimmery glow but not chunky glitter. I will definitely repurchase if I can find it again.
Mikaela R.
carmel
I love this stuff!! It has multiple tomes within it and it gives a great look!! I use this stuff whenever I want to give me face some extra definition without looking like I over did it. I would definitely recommend this product!
Mariama S.
Papillion, NE
It's really a blessing to have this compact power in place as it's really great and set everything together. What i love most is that i don't have to worry about sweating when i use it
Vlada S.
My absolutely favorite bronzer! It’s a bit shimmery and gives a natural glow to my fair skin. It will suit to many skin tones. The darkest matte stripe can be used for contouring.
Christina C.
Oklahoma City, OK
Not my favorite bronzing powder. Took off two stars and here is why. There are several colors packed into one space and my brush grabs them all. For the price, I'd rather buy a pallete where I can pick one specific hue at a time. If you're like me and spray tan, skin tone can slightly vary back and forth depending on how often you spray. This bronzing compact doesn't give you much room to budge. Still love my Too Faced though!
Ashley N.
Longmont, CO
I like this bronzer okay.... The packaging, like most Too Faced products is what pulled me in but the finish of the bronzer is a little muddy on my skintone. I use it to contour as it shows up a bit cooler on my skin, but I find that it skips and gets a little patchy. I'll continue to use what I have but I don't plan on buying another
Caragan T.
Florence, AL
ABSOLUTLEY love this product!! its so pretty in the package and while wearing it!! ill never buy a different brand. its great for dry and oily skin as well! this should be a product we have should try at least once!! yu wont be disappointed!!!!!
Lalay G.
S Pittsburg, TN
I love this product it's the only product I use for contouring. It stays on all day and doesn't look dry and powdery and the product is so gorgeous container and all! I use the dark shades to line my cheek bones and jaw bones and it's so natural and precise that it's brilliant! I will definitely buy this product again!
Katherine C.
Doral, FL
I really love how this bronzer powder give that awesome shine to your skin make it glow naturally and is super worth the money you pay for it. I absolutely recommend it specially for beginners in the bronze trends
Bethany K.
I'm pretty sure this is the first bronzer I ever owned and wow what a life hack bronzer is. Good product that will last a while. Good quality. Love this brand! Has a little shimmer which is fun! Adds something extra don't you think?
Mariel B.
Rochester, NY
Has anyone tried this one as well as their Sweethearts Bronzer? I recently purchased the Sweethearts Bronzer and absolutely love it!
Marcy E.
Can this be used as an eyeshadow? Is it too difficult to use a small brush for just one shade? It looks like there is a great highlight shade and transition shades in there.
Lexi R.
I want to know what all you guys think about this? My friend said she really likes and told me to get it! How much is it and does it last all day? What don't you like about it?