Too Faced Bunny Sex Mascara Set Pink uploaded by Thuy L.

BY TOO FACED

A set with a deluxe-size Better Than Sex Mascara and a makeup bag. Be cool, not cruel when you store your makeup inside this limited-edition bunny makeup bag. Like all Too Faced products, this purse-size bag is cruelty-free. It also features a golden zipper, adorned with the Too Faced logo, so you can pack up your favorite makeup and know it's kept safe inside. The Pink and Gold sets (each sold separately) come complete with a deluxe size of the bestselling Better Than Sex Mascara. The Blue set includes a deluxe-size Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara. This set contains:(Each sold separately)Pink and Gold Sets:- 0.17 oz/ 5.02 mL Travel Size Better Than Sex Mascara- Bunny BagBlue Set:- 0.17 oz/ 5.02 mL Travel Size Better Than Sex Waterproof Mascara- Bunny Bag in Blue see more...

Thuy L.
Southington, CT
I love this makeup bag it’s such a cute reminder to be cool not cruel and since Too Faced is 100% cruelty-free I’m so proud to rep their brand with this cute bunny bag, also Better Than Sex mascara is one of the best out there
Sadeen A.
Hello,
I love this product and I love all products from this company if you allow me to review this product and I would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation .......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it !!!!!!!