BY TOO FACED

Line it. Blend it. Smoke it. Create a precise, high-impact line or blend to create a quick smoldering, smokey eye that locks down in seconds for 24-hour bulletproof wear.

Details:

Go from lined to smokey in bullet speed. Bulletproof 24-Hour Eyeliner locks down in seconds for waterproof wear that won’t crease, smudge or budge. Create a precise, high-impact line that stays put all day or apply to entire lid and blend with the unique Blending Ball to create a quick smoldering, smokey eye. Color locks down in 60 seconds for 24-hour bulletproof wear.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Waterproof, smudge-proof and budge-proof for around-the-clock wear
  • Get a precise lined look or use our exclusive Blending Ball, shaped to get close to the lash line and inner corner of the eyelid, to blend and smoke without removing color
  • Made for the modern woman who is busy and needs a quick one-step solution to create endless stay-put eye looks
  • Hidden inside its cap is a sharpener that keeps the Bulletproof 24-Hour Eyeliner on point and ready to play
  • It once took many brushes to create the multiple looks that our exclusive Blending Ball can do. Get professional makeup artist results every time with this one simple tool.

Mink Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Dirt Bag Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyurethane-11, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).
Silver Lining Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).
Black Out Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Get Lucky Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
White Lie Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Purple Rain Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).
Ooh & Aah Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Too Faced Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "This product is great for making you look more awake use it on your waterline to make yourself appear less tired def recommend this product!" in 41 reviews
  • "I have this in black in it is so amazing!!! I have a couple tiny scars on my waterline from previous sty infections, and this just glides right over them. Other liners stop when it comes to the scar. But like I said this glides effortlessly on and it stays on!!! It really is a 24 hour liner!" in 14 reviews
  • "The most amazing eyeliner I've ever used. It is long lasting. Doesn't smudge or run throughout the day. Highly pigmented. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Love the way it defines my eyes. Don't mind the price because it lasts so long. The only thing is I wish I could get the point back from when it was brand new, but I'm used to the way it is now so doesn't really bother me. " in 11 reviews
Amy B.
Naperville, IL
Review for: Get Lucky more...
I really was not a fan of this it smelled like urine. Sadly had to return however i do really like the too faced line
Hannah T.
Review for: Black Out more...
I really do not like this product. It's supposed to be an Eyeliner / cream shadow stick, but the stick is too wide to really use as an eyeliner. Also it is full of chunky glitter that kind of just gets everywhere and is hard to remove. I wouldn't recommend buying this.
Brittany D.
Porter Ranch, CA
I have this in white, and it just doesn't cut it for me. It's very difficult to get a thin line (and I'm usually pretty good with eyeliner) and it's just too creamy. When I apply it, I'm always worried it won't last all day, and it usually doesn't. Love the brand, just not the product.
Lucia L.
Norwalk, Ca
Review for: Too Faced Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner-Get Lucky more...
Ehhhhh it's like whatever , i mean it no i don't recommend it actually, it just didn't slide on my water line and didn't work it for me I use it so smug around my we and that looks cute ! Af ! But I wanted it for my waterline :(
Emily S.
Review for: Purple Rain (shimmer) more...
Amazing product...... Amazing quality.......... Amazing price........ Overall amazing!! Don't like the color though...
Susan B.
I received this eyeliner as a gift & I really wanted to like it, but I had issues with it flaking after the first month of using. I ended up returning it to the store & they were great about issuing store credit for it.
Paige M.
Saint Augustine, FL
Review for: Get Lucky more...
Used on upper eyelid waterline area.........did not last any longer than regular drugstore brands.......overpriced
Susan T.
Palo Alto, CA
I did not like this product at all.  First of all, it does not blend well, and manages to smudge.  I tried it to tightline and it was a huge disaster--way too bulky to try to get a consistent line.  I also did not like the slight shimmer with the black out color.  Regrettable purchase.
Rhiannon R.
8 Victoria Gardens, Castle Cary
Review for: White Lie more...
I love this colour and I love how long the staying power of this product is. It is also extremely pigmented so a little goes a long way. I use it in my waterline to make my eyes look more awake however sometimes it can get clumpy but as long as used well it can give a beautiful finish
Sta'Cee W.
Dayton, TX
I have this in purple rain and though it's pretty, it's not the best for either liner or shadow. It's got some glitter imbedded in it which may be the cause of it being more dry and hard to use (or I got a bad liner) but I just feel this product feels more like a shadow stick than an eyeliner.. while the size equals a lot of product, it also makes it harder to get a thin, sharp line.. to me? Not worth the price.
Kathryn  R.
Sun Valley, ID
If anyone has used this product , please list some pros and cons. Thanks so much!
Beth M.
Camp Hill, PA
I'm dying to try this... does it go on smooth?! And blend easily???
Caroline S.
The tip looks really thick?..Is this automatic sharpening/twist up, or do I need a manual sharpener?
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just went into Sephora looking for this product to replace the one that melted in my car and they told me that too faced discontinued it! Does anyone else know if it is true?!
Fatima G.
Que tan bueno es este delineador? Queda muy blanco en la linea de abajo del ojo?