Beth M.
Camp Hill, PA

I'm dying to try this... does it go on smooth?! And blend easily???

Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Lynchburg
1 year, 7 months ago
It goes on very smooth, but you have to blend fast because when it sets, it is set! I have the white color so I can only speak for that.
Lillian T.
Lillian T.
1 year, 9 months ago
I have a similar eyeliner by Marc Jacobs (I know, they may have some differences), but it goes on very smoothly and is probably my favorite eyeliner because it's so easy to apply.