BY TOO FACED

Line it. Blend it. Smoke it. Create a precise, high-impact line or blend to create a quick smoldering, smokey eye that locks down in seconds for 24-hour bulletproof wear.

Details:

Go from lined to smokey in bullet speed. Bulletproof 24-Hour Eyeliner locks down in seconds for waterproof wear that won’t crease, smudge or budge. Create a precise, high-impact line that stays put all day or apply to entire lid and blend with the unique Blending Ball to create a quick smoldering, smokey eye. Color locks down in 60 seconds for 24-hour bulletproof wear.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Waterproof, smudge-proof and budge-proof for around-the-clock wear
  • Get a precise lined look or use our exclusive Blending Ball, shaped to get close to the lash line and inner corner of the eyelid, to blend and smoke without removing color
  • Made for the modern woman who is busy and needs a quick one-step solution to create endless stay-put eye looks
  • Hidden inside its cap is a sharpener that keeps the Bulletproof 24-Hour Eyeliner on point and ready to play
  • It once took many brushes to create the multiple looks that our exclusive Blending Ball can do. Get professional makeup artist results every time with this one simple tool.

Mink Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Dirt Bag Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyurethane-11, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).
Silver Lining Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).
Black Out Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Get Lucky Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
White Lie Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Purple Rain Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).
Ooh & Aah Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

Too Faced Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner
  • "This product is great for making you look more awake use it on your waterline to make yourself appear less tired def recommend this product!" in 41 reviews
  • "I have this in black in it is so amazing!!! I have a couple tiny scars on my waterline from previous sty infections, and this just glides right over them. Other liners stop when it comes to the scar. But like I said this glides effortlessly on and it stays on!!! It really is a 24 hour liner!" in 14 reviews
  • "The most amazing eyeliner I've ever used. It is long lasting. Doesn't smudge or run throughout the day. Highly pigmented. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Love the way it defines my eyes. Don't mind the price because it lasts so long. The only thing is I wish I could get the point back from when it was brand new, but I'm used to the way it is now so doesn't really bother me. " in 11 reviews
Rachel M.
I originally received this as part of a subscription box. I liked the idea that it's different from your traditional eyeliner. It's not a thin, straight line. It's a chunky stick that applies kind of smoky like. The one I received was a bronze like brown. I then went on to find black and teal at Marshalls, so I picked them up. It makes it so easy to create a smoky eye or have a colorful eye, without a lot of work. I'm also not a fan of a thin line for eyeliner.
Michelina O.
Dennisport, MA
Review for: Mink more...
This is holy grail of all eye liners! I am obsessed at the pigment it offers as well as the length of time it stays on!!!! I have the color Mink and Silver, it kills me they are discontinuing it! I find it at TjMaxx and I get atleast 2, even though the first one I bought still isn't through. I put it in my water line and it does not budge!!! I mean even after makeup wipes and micellar water I find some left! Which is huge since I have terribly watery eyes I never have to worry about this wearing away. The silver has been great for brightening my eyes on days I feel a tad more tired then others. I love this eyeliner more then any other!
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
This Too Faced eyeliner is a very thick eyeliner. It also, has a built in sharpener. You can use this to blend it, smoke it, or line it. So its overall, a great product. I enjoy using this.
Amber B.
louisville
Review for: Dirt Bag (shimmer) more...
Not only is this an eye liner but it is also a shimmery creamy shadow! The color is beautiful and easy to apply. I wish the applicator part was thinner because it is pretty thick. Lots of different colors to choose from. I like to use this on my bottom lash line! Affordable and can be bought even cheaper at a Nordstrom Rack
Whitney H.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: White Lie more...
The best way to describe this would be "okay". The thing that I dislike the most is that the sponge smudger is impossible to clean! I used the product on my lids and smudged it out which worked fine. When I went to clean that end to use it again, it just wouldn't come off. I feel like the sponge is ruined now. The product itself is nice. Not amazing but not bad.
Cheyenne H.
Winchester
Review for: Other more...
Yet another product that never fails to amaze me! I absolutely love the too faced eyeliners they apply so smoothly and last all day long. I use this product every day and am never disappointed! I recommend it to everyone!
Delarae W.
I love the Too Faced Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner . I have the shade Ooh & Ahh. It is a black shimmery eyeliner, I do kind of wish it was matte. It goes on smooth and only has a little tranfer in the corner of the eye at the end of the day.
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Get Lucky, Dirt Bag (shimmer) more...
This is a fabulous eyeliner! It truly is bulletproof, I mean this stays on until I take it off! Through the rain, sweat, tears, rubbing my eyes, you name it! I also wear contacts and haven’t had any issues with that!
Kyrie Hara H.
USA
I wish this qasn't so glittery. I have a brown and a plum. The end with the smudge sponge comes off and has a little sharpener on it to help get that point but it gunks up quickly. Goes on easily, decently pigmented!
Madison Z.
I like this eyeliner but only for for waterline or covering my entire eyelid. I wish these had a finer tip but I can't complain because they're so creamy and last all day long
Kathryn  R.
Sun Valley, ID
If anyone has used this product , please list some pros and cons. Thanks so much!
Beth M.
Camp Hill, PA
I'm dying to try this... does it go on smooth?! And blend easily???
Caroline S.
The tip looks really thick?..Is this automatic sharpening/twist up, or do I need a manual sharpener?
Whitney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Just went into Sephora looking for this product to replace the one that melted in my car and they told me that too faced discontinued it! Does anyone else know if it is true?!
Fatima G.
Que tan bueno es este delineador? Queda muy blanco en la linea de abajo del ojo?

back