Too Faced Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner

Line it. Blend it. Smoke it. Create a precise, high-impact line or blend to create a quick smoldering, smokey eye that locks down in seconds for 24-hour bulletproof wear.

Details:

Go from lined to smokey in bullet speed. Bulletproof 24-Hour Eyeliner locks down in seconds for waterproof wear that won’t crease, smudge or budge. Create a precise, high-impact line that stays put all day or apply to entire lid and blend with the unique Blending Ball to create a quick smoldering, smokey eye. Color locks down in 60 seconds for 24-hour bulletproof wear.

MORE TO LOVE:

• Waterproof, smudge-proof and budge-proof for around-the-clock wear
  • Get a precise lined look or use our exclusive Blending Ball, shaped to get close to the lash line and inner corner of the eyelid, to blend and smoke without removing color
  • Made for the modern woman who is busy and needs a quick one-step solution to create endless stay-put eye looks
  • Hidden inside its cap is a sharpener that keeps the Bulletproof 24-Hour Eyeliner on point and ready to play
  • It once took many brushes to create the multiple looks that our exclusive Blending Ball can do. Get professional makeup artist results every time with this one simple tool.

Mink Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Silica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxide (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Dirt Bag Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polyurethane-11, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).
Silver Lining Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Aluminum Powder (CI 77000).
Black Out Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Get Lucky Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
White Lie Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Mica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Purple Rain Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Mica, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Carmine (CI 75470), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).
Ooh & Aah Ingredients/Ingrédients: Isododecane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Wax, Ethylene/Propylene Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Silica, Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Coco-Caprylate/Caprate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Mica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510).

The tip looks really thick?..Is this automatic sharpening/twist up, or do I need a manual sharpener?
I'm dying to try this... does it go on smooth?! And blend easily???
Que tan bueno es este delineador? Queda muy blanco en la linea de abajo del ojo?
Start your review of Too Faced Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
This product is great for making you look more awake use it on your waterline to make yourself appear less tired def recommend this product!in reviews
I have this in black in it is so amazing!!! I have a couple tiny scars on my waterline from previous sty infections, and this just glides right over them. Other liners stop when it comes to the scar. But like I said this glides effortlessly on and it stays on!!! It really is a 24 hour liner!in reviews
The most amazing eyeliner I've ever used. It is long lasting. Doesn't smudge or run throughout the day. Highly pigmented. Doesn't irritate my eyes. Love the way it defines my eyes. Don't mind the price because it lasts so long. The only thing is I wish I could get the point back from when it was brand new, but I'm used to the way it is now so doesn't really bother me. in reviews
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
I was completely amazed on how long this lasted it I wore it on day when I was in the heat and knew my make up would smug and run but it was on point all day.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,425 reviews
Too Faced Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Lindsay D.
Purchased at: ULTA
This liner is nice it goes on really smooth and stays on pretty well. I have really watery eyes so a lot of liners come right off my water line but when I use this one I don’t notice that happening as much.
Natalie U.
Union City, CA
This eye liner will stay on almost all day. It is perfect for if you need it to last for many hours without any smudge.
Tabitha R.
Mount Juliet, TN
This Too Faced eyeliner is a very thick eyeliner. It also, has a built in sharpener. You can use this to blend it, smoke it, or line it. So its overall, a great product. I enjoy using this.
Alicia O.
Roy, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Ooh & Aah (shimmer)
Easy to put on and easy to correct if you make a mistake creating your wing! Love it and comes off easy with makeup wipe!
Holly V.
Brookeville, MD
Too Faced Bulletproof 24 Hour Eyeliner uploaded by Holly V.
Review for: Ooh & Aah (shimmer)
The best eye makeup I’ve ever owned, it’s stayed on in water and stayed on for over 24 hours.
member-c9fa3
This is/was the best liner I’ve ever used ( to date) unfortunately I believe it’s been discontinued. I can’t Imagine why it was as the name suggests “bulletproof “. I wore this all day without raccoon eyes or it collecting in the corners of my eyes, I would say run out and get this but I don’t think you can find it anywhere. I’m down to my last one :(
Jennifer Z.
Newark, CA
This liner last a long time & is waterproof. You can create a smoke eye with this look as well & it will stay. Also, nice for water lining the eyes too! It easily glides as well!
Laura H.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Purple Rain (shimmer)
This is a beautiful shade of purple that really brings out my green eyes. It goes on very smooth and last all day. It is a little pricey but worth it to have eyeliner that last all day. I got it at Sephora off a recommendation from a friend and highly recommend this as well.
Ashley S.
Kimberly, AL
Review for: Ooh & Aah (shimmer)
Love love love this stuff! It is bulletproof and does last 24 hours and longer! I put this on early morning wore it all day out in humid weather it managed to stay put without smudging or smearing, fell asleep with it woke up next morning and it was still going long and strong!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...